Ninja H2 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question if I may..
what top speed can you expect out of the H2 if you do a Brock’s Performance Stage 2 mod (less the swing arm extention)? is it the 219 Brock's shows in there video or can I expect less?
thank you in advance..

·
Registered
765 Posts
Depends on gearing, stock I think is about 205mph. That's brocks Mike set up wasn't on standard gearing. With the right amount of space and gearing I would say these bikes may see 230mph with the stage 2 plus rg62

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
See here: Brocks Performance: Kawasaki Ninja H2 Magazine Test Bike Breaks Land Speed Record

One thing, most top speed meetings around the world have standardised on one-mile, so this is the top speed most of us refer to. This gives us something we can use for comparison. The Mojave Magnum mentioned in the link goes on to 1.5 miles.

There are a few other regional differences, for example the noise limits here in the UK where we are limited to 106 dB and cannot use race systems, although we do get the Akrapovic slip-on which gives a little more power and saves some weight. Generally though we have a good basis for comparison. My H2 has a Brock's ECU flash and a PCV, otherwise it's as it left the showroom. So far It's gone 205.63 in a mile with just 220 bhp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts