Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently purchased a 2015 H2. I want to take my girlfriend out with me but the sides of the seat won’t go back far enough. Mine only has 2 positions. Forward or back. I found this picture of him and her on the bike And the sides of his seat are much further back then stock. Any idea how they achieved this? Also looks like the pegs they’re using are attached with a strap running down the middle under the seat. Has anyone installed anything like this on their bikes? Here’s My bike for comparison.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well several things.

1) it’s Hollywood. I’m sure they’re were some modifications done to one of the bikes. (iirc, Kawasaki gave the film multiple H2’s - one was bound to get modified.)

2) Tom is a little guy. That woman is pretty petite as well. All that considered there just may be more room because the two people on there aren’t very big.

3) Tom is sitting with his ah “little Tom” pinned against his pelvis and the tank. Doesn’t look like there’s much room left on that seat anyhow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Agreed. When I ride there's plenty of room behind me. Like half the seat. A person with a tight frame, like Jennifer Connelly, would fit without a problem. Perhaps it couldn't work with, say, someone having a more "Kim Kardashian" frame.

The trick is the footpegs: they seem to be on a custom-made U-shaped frame (covered in black cloth on the picture) that goes under the seat. Passenger's weight should suffice to keep it in place, but you also can affix it to the frame on the right hand side.

I haven't tried yet to drive with someone, because I would have to make this footpeg frame, but a child seats easily behind me while parked, with room to spare.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts