Ninja H2 banner

Took My H2 To The Ohio Mile - Addicted!

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Boosted10R 
#1 · (Edited)
Well a couple weekends ago I went to my first ever standing mile event. Unfortunately the weather wasn't the greatest, but I was able to get 2 of my rookie 125mph and 150mph passes in. On Saturday I started off with my 175mph qualification pass and it was time to go all out.

Since the bike was stretched I knew traction would be an issue, my first pass I took it a little easy at the start and ended up hitting 204mph. On my first pass I entered the 200mph club, and also took a record for the class I was in which was 201mph. My second pass out I tried a little harder and attained 208.4 mph which is where I sat for the following 3 lol.

Unfortunately after making a couple of adjustments thanks to Brock Davidson, the bad weather rolled back in and I wasn't able to make another pass. I was really hoping to get 210mph in the mile on pump gas, but that goal will wait to until next season. I can definitely say that I am addicted to the mile events. What a blast.

See less See more
2 4
#2 ·
Excellent and welcome to the 200 Club.

I'm interested to know what you think of top speeds with the extended swing arm.

I run stock wheelbase fighting the wheelies until it's in 5th gear and I've found TC off is better if you have a good feel for the bike.

Did you run with TC on or off and was wheel-spin a problem?

#3 ·
^Thanks. I ran with TC on 1 for every pass, and wheel spin would have been a big issue if I wasn't using a tire warmer. I am also long at 8", so if I had a 4-6" max stretch the bike would have hooked a lot better.

The bike feels incredibly stable with the swingarm. So much so that I don't feel confident on stock wheel base bikes right away when I jump on say a friends. Takes me a little bit to get used to it lol.

Reactions: BobC and jayski
#6 ·
^Yes sir :) I will be sending it back once the snow flies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.