Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets start off by saying this is the hardest bike I have ever ridden lol. It's so responsive in first gear that I found it a challenge to be smooth and consistent.

I ended up running 10.08 at 154mph bone stock with only 400+km's on it lol. I was blown away with the mph I was getting, given I weigh 206lbs suited and the bike was full of fuel. I would trap 119 in the 1/8th and 152-154mph in the 1/4 on several passes. Very pleased with picking up 35mph in the back half on a stock bike.

It would have been great to go back stock wheel base but lowered and strapped with my Brocks Stage 2 kit, but it doesn't look as though I will have the time for that. So my arm and Brocks kit will be on within the next two weeks once I get my ECU back.

Heres a vid of my day yesterday. You will definitely see the runs I struggled with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je0W4G8Om9A

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great video boosted ! I've been waiting for something like this . I'm taking mine to the track two weeks from now . Stock with the exception of a 42t vice the 44. Undecided if I want to get the clutch mod and strap yet . What launch control and traction control modes did you use ? Does it seem like traction control settings had any effect on the launch control ?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I was using factory gearing here. Definitely a challenge, and would love to go back with longer gearing but no time for testing.

I tried level 1 and 2. Didn't seem to be any different, but my runs were not consistent enough to really tell. The launch control made my passes slower than without it.

Reactions: H2QIK

·
Registered
70 Posts
cool vid and 10s run is not bad for a stock bike for first time out with it im sure if you got some more runs in and got used to the snappy throttle you could get into the 9s with that nice trap speed. Thanks for sharing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts