Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With 400 miles on the clock (all done on a small island with a 40 mph speed limit) I reckon my H2 has earned a day out - so I'm off to France for the day on Monday with a few customers from work (Z1000SX and KTM 1290 SuperDuke R) to finish off the miles up to the first service - photos to follow !

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
So you DID get an H2 then.I thought you were saying...oh,nevermindLOL!Congrats on those miles....trust yer havin a blast on yer Mini Godzilla!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sounds like a great time and I will be looking forward to the pictures. Are you going to a track or just cruising around the regular French roads?

Have fun!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a great time and I will be looking forward to the pictures. Are you going to a track or just cruising around the regular French roads?

Have fun!
Just the regular roads this time - but I may be doing a track day at Le Mans in a few weeks time :laugh:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I got to France and got home safely !

Managed about 250 miles on a mix of roads - bike is in for first service next week

Did 146 miles before the fuel light came on - and that was not all gentle running ! One of the guys I was with had a 2015 Kawasaki Z100SX - not quite in the same league as the H2 or a modern superbike but still a fairly quick bit of kit - we tried a could of side by side roll ons from 70 mph and the H2 absolutely slaughtered him each time. We were chatting about it afterwards and I told him I was just winding it on in top - and he said he was dropping to 3rd or 4th and hitting the throttle and I was still just disappearing into the distance !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts