Ninja H2 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today was the cherry on top of the cake as we dialed in the throttle control on the beast. We went way out to the mountains/canyons where I ride on Sundays, the area we call "the playground" and spent about 4hrs doing runs and changing the mapping. Set up our pits on the side of the road, note my tuner with is laptop working on the next map to load into the ECU. Throttle control is WAY better. Looking forward to taking her up to the track this weekend, should be a blast!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looking great.

You've chosen to keep the Cat and Akra rear can, may I ask if you're going to swap them out for more power?

We are constantly achieving 250rwhp (265.3 max so far) using our map, DNA air filter and our H2R type exhaust.

AJ

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've chosen to keep the Cat and Akra rear can, may I ask if you're going to swap them out for more power? AJ
she's making plenty of power, up around 270rwhp right now, and that's a full Akrapovic titanium system, here's a closer look of it being installed

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How does it sound and how loud is it with that pipe setup ?
Everyone tells me it sounds great when I have it opened up. But the pipe is pretty quiet, the guys I ride with on Sunday say the don't hear me coming and don't really hear me going buy, just kind of a burr..

Reactions: pebble35

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In my OP above I mentioned that we were out test riding and connecting the laptop to the ECU. Had my hands on the pigtail cable today so I thought I would take a pic and post. It is permanently connected to the ECU and tucked under fairing. @Turbo329 pretty sure you would want to see this.

·
Registered
202 Posts
So today was the cherry on top of the cake as we dialed in the throttle control on the beast. We went way out to the mountains/canyons where I ride on Sundays, the area we call "the playground" and spent about 4hrs doing runs and changing the mapping. Set up our pits on the side of the road, note my tuner with is laptop working on the next map to load into the ECU.
Got to love that Woolich software!!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
702 Posts
actually I'm using FlashTune
Excellent!

I went with the Bench kit because I wanted to flash other bikes. It also works with the ZX10R ECU.

If you are willing and your tuner is able, can you share with me your ECU "Read" File? I'd like to take some notes.

Also, I'm eager to see what final numbers you get with the Stage III gears when you head back to the dyno.

Now that I got the full system on I'll be heading back to get yet another custom map. lol

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm eager to see what final numbers you get with the Stage III gears when you head back to the dyno.
yeah you & me both! it will be done.

Does that software require an active wifi internet connection to use out in the canyons like in your picture?
Yes!! and that was an issue because we were so far out in the canyons that connection was not stable. I didn't eve have service for my phone :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts