Ninja H2 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
10 months with no response:( h2 riders have little sense of humour I think? Maybe we should start a funny thread?

( that may end badly)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think we need an uncensored, anything goes section for the sick humour of a few of us and those easily offended (most on here) can just not look:)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys, I haven’t posted here for some time, been very busy;) just stumbled back on this old one:):):) it is unfortunate but I think my original thought was correct, few h2 owners seem to have much sense of humour which is ironic considering the bikes we have chosen;)

Have a nice day

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hi guys, I haven’t posted here for some time, been very busy;) just stumbled back on this old one:):):) it is unfortunate but I think my original thought was correct, few h2 owners seem to have much sense of humour which is ironic considering the bikes we have chosen;)

Have a nice day

Well I never

Blast from the past, how ya doing Adam, I take it you still have the H2, but do you actually ride it;)

Rob

·
Registered
69 Posts

Have a nice day

I think the ones with the humor are perhaps the ones with little appreciation for the depreciation. They just can't be happy with well enough. In time, with the second and later round of owners the humor factor has got nowhere to go but where this dude is looking :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Rob, yes, still have the h2. Not much time to ride I’m afraid but it’s scary when I have chance. Just got an s1krr for a “jump on” bike and it feels like a 600 after a blast on the h2:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts