Ninja H2 banner

This is what happens when.....

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  TedG 
#1 ·
This is what happens when you don't have a radiator guard. A Facebook group had a last minute ride out to a place called Middlegate. 50 miles east of Fallon NV. Only 3 of us showed up. A guy with a stretched ZX14, tuned, loud pipe and the organizer on an R1. We had a great ride out to Middlegate, the guy on the 14 who usually just runs away from the other bikes got a taste of an H2 against his bike. I would give him a head start and just blow by him. A couple of times he said he was at the rev limiter in 6th which he says GPSs at 200, said I blew by him like he was going backwards. Even at this altitude the H2 with 2nd and 3rd roll ons would run away with the front wheel in the air. I am finally trusting the wheelie control.
Anyway one the way back we were taking it easy because the fuel situation could get dicey, top speed runs and gas 50 miles away. So now we are passing a car and I get pelted with rocks so hard that it bruised my arms through a heavy leather coat. When I get home I smell anti freeze and look on the floor and there is a small green puddle. Uh oh. This is what I found. Needless to say I was not pleased.
So I ordered a new radiator and in the mean time repaired the damaged one. As well as got a R&G radiator guard.
The guard is nice but the brackets are poorly fitted and require bending to fit.
Oh well such is life.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.