Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only had 4 bikes including my H2 in the 11 years I've been riding.
Previous bikes was a Fazer 600 I had for 2 years
A Speed triple I had for 3 years
And a Honda Fireblade I had for 5.

Hoping to keep my H2 for many years. And bare in mind I've only had it for 3 weeks and done 350 miles on her so still running her in.

I'm rather impressed with the quality of the H2, from the Ride to finish of the bike
As if this my first Kawasaki I can say i'm loving being a Kwak Owner even at this early stage.
I have found taking parts apart such as the side faring to put the Evotech rad guard on was easy. as was taking the original number plate to fit a tail tidy

Compared to my Blade which was a great bike but a utter pain to remove any of the fairing the kawasaki is easy to work on

Is this the same with Most Kawasaki's to work on? I know the H2 is something else compared to your normal run of the mill sports bikes

And roll on our summer

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To put a track fairing on my blade consisted of removing stupid amounts of hidden nuts and bolts. plastic fairing plugs.

Just to remove the pillion pegs takes about a hour as you have to split the seat frame to get to the bolts. rear fairing off, lights, remove seat, unbolt and loosen the whole rear subframe

So glad I'm on the kawassaki now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts