Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Seems like a lot of people who actually ride their H2's are members to find info and share tips. Wouldn't be surprised if a few owners who are speculators and art collectors arent' members to keep an eye on what is thought of their bikes.
Like Alien has Predator, good and evil, I feel this bike is missing a Nemesis. The bmw ssss1000rrrr has tried to step up and failed miserably. Though I think I can ride a bit you have to respect 650ib and the way he's holding this thing DOWN. The bike wants to loop over yet it is very forgiving. Bmw claim the ultimate riding machines but we know better, maybe bmw should be called the penultimate riding machines. Instead of built beyond belief maybe bullet beyond belief. I think the "missing" 120 engine numbers have gone the marine division of KHI. Met a new R1 owner yesterday and he was full of praise for the H2. He was so nice about mine I didn't have the heart to tell him his looked like it it been ridden into a wall. If the ordering window hadn't re opened we would already be naming our own prices. What a bike, thanks again Kawasaki.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I agree. Been here for a while and out of all the 'resources' for the H2 i've been on, this one right here stands out the most.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Hey...us guys are totally STOKED about this bike.Almost every post here is something serious about the H2.Serious...but openminded.It truly is a GREAT site...I'm glad it's here and you guys.You make it awesome....

·
Registered
473 Posts
Ok, group hug!

:laugh:

Reactions: Chris_Kal

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
LOL...perhaps one day ahead...us US owners could get together...ride...party...ride.(ok,I won't be drinking...but everyone else can natch;) )

·
Registered
787 Posts
Open door here for UK H2 owners, to be buying this masterpiece you clearly have taste . Only Waitrose food and Aberdeen Angus burgers here.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Oh and occasionally pheasant.

Something hit me again tonight, straight on the visor. Bat , May bug ( bloody big un ) or a frozen turd from an aircraft toilet. Bikes fine.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Something hit me again tonight, straight on the visor. Bat , May bug ( bloody big un ) or a frozen turd from an aircraft toilet. Bikes fine.

That's too funny, you have to every so careful of falling frozen turds!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
F'n phesants.They've got it in for ya,don't they?;)

I've been passin a LOT of deer here in the last few weeks...Springtime.No suicide kings yet though.Know they seem to really enjoy smackin Harley's.So far,in all my years riding...here...I've never hit one(a deer that is).Usually they'll pick up their heads and just watch as I roll by.I like to 'run'...they like to run...I say..live and let live;)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
To H2rcx...perhaps you should get a sticker that says.."Death from Above";)I've has some winged things nail me for sure.Had a swallow flying right up ahead in front of me...60mph at least.He was doing fine...I was doing fine.All the sudden,dude changes course,makes a U-turn...flies STRAIGHT into me.I tried to somehow swerve...too late.He nailed the winscreen,popped into my lap,and the cockpit turbulence lifted him and dropped him on the top of the radiator.**** man.I pulled over.Pulled him out...he was gone(I thought).I set him there on the shoulder.I rode about one mile....turned around and rode back by...he was GONE!Lucky knockout for him!Truly didn't LOOK alive when I saved his azz from the radiator.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Cheers Pebbles, looks a good starter. I can feel a roadkill restaurant menu coming on . Maybe Seagull **** sorbet served on a silver mirror finish plate for desert.
The misses reminded me these things come in threes so now i'm paranoid as well. Don't you hate in when a bird craps on your motor and the misses happily says ,," Ooooooh, thats lucky !" ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
You are probably right about the value of your h2 s if Kawasaki had not reopened the order window. How many bikes in the first 300 were delivered I wonder? I thought I read about 250. Being a second group Johnnie come lately, I don't have my bike yet, but the knowledge acquired by readings this blog everyday is remarkable. Does anyone know how many bikes will n be produced in the second wave?

·
Registered
539 Posts
On the subject of bird/bike interaction - we found this buried in the airbox of a Suzuki GSXR we were servicing a few months back !

Still better than what I used to come across back when I used to service big trucks and passenger vehicles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh and occasionally pheasant.

I was riding the other day and a F*****g wasp flew into my helmet!!! Actually inside the helmet and started buzzing between my face and visor.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I'm curious though...HOW does a bird or whatever get PAST the intake screen?Some mods should never be done;)

And about that wasp...glad THAT worked out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts