Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I'm seriously considering an H2 ..Just wondering about the comfort of the bike?
How radical is the riding position, is it full on sports bike or slightly more sat up, whats the weight like on the wrists, and how hard is the seat?
Coming from a 2020 KTM Superduke R its obviously going to be very different, but i don't want to drop loads of cash to find it too uncomfortable.

Many thanks
Dirk

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have a 2015 H2, so all years are the same ergonomically speaking.
My son has a 2015 KTM Superduke, great bike, loads of torque!
While the KTM is obviously more upright, the H2 is not that extreme, to me.
I have a mate who has a 2015 ZX10R, and sitting on that is not too unlike the H2, though the H2 may be slightly less head down, bum up. Seat wise I find the H2 pretty comfortable even though it looks flat and wooden. I'm about 6'2" tall with long legs/arms.
Having said all that, I have recently put on the oem Ergo-Bars from Kawasaki, but have yet to ride it with them on, so can't comment on how they feel yet. I did this just for that bit more comfort.
Hope this helps a bit.

Don.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Don

Thanks for the info... thats really helpful
Did you fit the new bars yourself? if so how big a job was it and was there enough play in all the wires and hoses etc to get a great fit

Cheers

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yep, fitted them myself, not hard just fiddly. It's made by Kawasaki so all wires/cables fitted without any problem.
The altered angle of the Ergo-Bars is not great, so only a slight deviation from stock. I'm not expecting anything great in terms of body position, but anything extra to make it even more comfortable is good.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had a ZX-14R for several years. It's one of the most comfortable sport bikes out there. I added a 2021 ninja H2. They are totally different machines. The H2 felt shockingly uncomfortable when I first got it. The seat was too firm and the pressure on the arms was greater than on the ZX-14. A few months later, for some odd reason, my opinion has changed. I got used to the H2 seat and seating position. I did adjust the "butt holders" on the H2 to allow me to stretch some more. I have ridden the H2 two hours straight last week and felt just fine. It will NEVER be a comfortable bike. But if you are the occasional rider (less than 100mi at a time) it might not matter much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments
I've just bought what i believe to be the last new H2 Carbon in the UK
Should be getting delivered next week ..cant wait

1 - 7 of 7 Posts