Ninja H2 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who else keeps catching a peice of pant leg on them when you throw a leg over?
its starting to piss me off
and ya im wearing riding gear
alpine stars jeans

·
Registered
574 Posts
With full race leathers and race boots it is hard to avoid, especially on a hot day. Yes, I have hit mine numerous times.

Reactions: jeffasaki

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Who needs yoga classes? We've got an H2 :)

A rather large gentleman asked to sit on my H2 at a recent LSR meeting, we had to lift his leg for him. I find that if you can get the heel of your right boot right up to your butt you will miss the rear of the bike as you swing a knee over.

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
When I applied the 3M paint protection film to the back of the gas tank, I also put a piece on the top of each of those pieces and extending down the sides to the next bend, and another piece on top of the center part.

And ... because I'm olde, a lot of the time I stand on the inside footpeg while swinging a leg over ...

·
Registered
274 Posts
When I applied the 3M paint protection film to the back of the gas tank, I also put a piece on the top of each of those pieces and extending down the sides to the next bend, and another piece on top of the center part.

And ... because I'm olde, a lot of the time I stand on the inside footpeg while swinging a leg over ...
Could you take a picture please ?

·
Registered
126 Posts
when i first got the bike, i hadnt quite worked out how to not kick the back part.. always kicked the leather back rest off. the first week it really did my head in and i was considering selling the bike.. but i changed the leg positioning when swinging over and havent had a problem since. though i prob look a bit retarded if you watch me get on it.. lol.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still love it
just look like a dumbass when i through a leg over
its soooooo exagreated

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I suppose I look kinda extreme when I get on mine as well...comes with the territory with this beast;)

Still tryin to figure out HOW you were knocking that back pad section off.I would think it would break the stays and such?Plus it's locked.You musta been nailin it pretty hard!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I suppose I look kinda extreme when I get on mine as well...comes with the territory with this beast;)

Still tryin to figure out HOW you were knocking that back pad section off.I would think it would break the stays and such?Plus it's locked.You musta been nailin it pretty hard!
i never knocked anything off just catching my pants on it

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
126 Posts
the leather part is held in by like 6 of those rubber tabs.. would take 2 to 3 kicks for it to come off. even when my mates jump on it, they knock it off aswell. maybe mine just doesnt sit perfectly like it should.

·
Registered
554 Posts
still love it
just look like a dumbass when i through a leg over
its soooooo exagreated
extreme measures for an extreme product ahah

1 - 16 of 16 Posts