Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Are the 2018 Carbon editions numbered on the supercharged cover like the 2017 ones ?

Just wait until you polish that dull looking tank it shines like a mirror ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No the 2018 carbon does not have a number plate, it would be nice but not a deal breaker for me, I know I have something very special.
I will never sell it, my son can make that decision some day( I learned that lesson when I sold my 1980 Wes Cooley gs 1000 S back in 86 to buy a ninja 1000r, big mistake).The 2018 carbon tank is much shinier than I thought, more than the h2r I sat on at NYC motorcycle show.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congratulations!

Your photos are actually the first I’ve seen that showed the two-tone paint well. I’ve been thinking it just meant mismatched panels of mirror vs matte mirror, but it looks like it’s two-tone even on the same parts, with mirror in upper portions and in the center of the tank. Interesting stuff! Could you post more close-ups of that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It's a lovely H2.A great bike.One of a kind.Happy for ya...for sure.

"but no number plate this year"...did you get the Carbon keyring deal with the model stamped in it?That will probably have the Number on it.And you did get all the stuff with it...right?The Paint care kit.The flashdrive?

If you got no 'number plate'(I'm assuming you mean build number),it's printed in the owner's manual like the first page there...the model number and build number.Might be a sticker..showing the 'oil' that was installed(at Kawasaki).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts