Ninja H2 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just popped my track riding cherry with my 2016 H2 today. Totally addicted to it now -- can't wait until the next time I'm out there. This bike is just a fucking beast! My tire is completely cooked. I also got the suspension adjusted for my height -- something that dramatically improved my performance. I was able to get 5 sessions completed before I called it quits. The heat outside was seriously brutal.

Having experienced the bike on the track, I think I may possibly wait a bit more until I start modding this thing. One thing's for sure, I was untouchable on the straights.. 5'6 / 158lb rider here!

Attachments

Reactions: h2rcx and SPRAT33

·
Registered
406 Posts
kryptek,

Haha welcome, I am heading to Loudon NH, next week with BMW S1000RR and pimped H2, lots of extra's and measured 225 HP at the rear wheel. Been to two trackdays with H2 before, but less power, and now I am comfortable with the bike and the track I am going to. Been there at least 6 times. Will start with the BMW and then later the H2. Run both bikes with warmers and they stick well to the track.

The more I ride the thing the better and better I like it, added +1 to the counter sprocket on the H2, did the same to the BMW, but am putting a stock 17 tooth on the BMW for track day. Believe it or not the BMW feels slow, lol. Go figure. Have fun this summer, be fast and safe.

Rhody...

H2 today
BMW S1000RR today

1 - 2 of 2 Posts