Ninja H2 banner

The Power of the H2 in Japan ...

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Full 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
177.77 HP

#6 ·
^Bone stock? Who did the dyno.

#9 · (Edited)
The H2R only made 208? Maybe they're measuring in ft/tons and elephant power. >:D

Fast Bikes had the same problem. Turned out the room they had their dyno in was too small and the bike was sucking all the air out of it and choking. Japan is notorious for its tiny rooms and space conservation. Just sayin'. Something else is going on here. The factory dyno on my H2R came out at 321.1 and they didn't have to restrict them for any country. That said, it's becoming abundantly clear that the H2/R is taxing dynos and operators knowledge pretty much everywhere.

Actually, now that I look at it; Trickstar's H2 and R made about the same power - it's definitely the size of the room.

#8 ·
Idk if I trust that reading. His rear wheel is hopping all over the place, it's not strapped down very well, the tire could be sh*t, over inflated or greasy, he could be at the top of Mount Fuji, the room could be too small and he could be sucking all the air out of it, the air filter could be clogged (mine was half clogged after the first 500 miles), he could have a stingy dyno, bad gas, he might have left his A/C running (little racer humor)... I still have faith that the H2s in Japan aren't restricted any more or less than the rest of them. Now if that video were from France....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.