Ninja H2 banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
At 30K here in Australia you can buy a lame car or a special motorbike in the H2 with ultra sports car beating performance and street cred. Kawasaki dudes' take is probably, if people are complaining about the price, they're not our target market anyway.

Rock.
Same on this side of the puddle Rock, out of the box at that price point what can take H2... :D>:D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Aren't cars in Australia way more expensive than they are in North America? is it the same with motorcycles? Are they priced higher there as well?

·
Banned
138 Posts
Aren't cars in Australia way more expensive than they are in North America? is it the same with motorcycles? Are they priced higher there as well?
C63 AMG is $63k USD in the USA.
I hear it's like $170k in Australia.

I also hear ZX10's are close to $20k in Australia as well.

·
Registered
105 Posts
indeed prices are verry different around the globe

back in 2005 i bought a new subaru impreza wrx sti
it costed 45.000 euro

in america i would have bought the same car new only for 20.000 dollars

·
Registered
554 Posts
My H2 out the door is about 32,000.00 Canadian dollars. That's tax, freight and PDI.
you've already received a full invoice?

·
Registered
81 Posts
No my order just went through today, it seems I ordered the first bike in British Columbia. My dealer told me today that they can not sell below MSRP.

·
Banned
138 Posts
No my order just went through today, it seems I ordered the first bike in British Columbia. My dealer told me today that they can not sell below MSRP.
Congrats on the bike.
With all due respect, every time you repeat that dealers lie, I am going to post the below.

He lied to you.
Kawi's policy is the OPPOSITE.
Kawi will not ship an UNSOLD bike because they don't want bikes selling for OVER MSRP.
All bikes must be sold, and all the buyer signed documents must be sent to Kawi, before the bike is built.

And YES, documents have been sent to Kawi with a $23k sales price already which is MUCH LESS than MSRP.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah, for most part they are mate. I drool at the prices of cars in the US. A BMW M3 for example here is about 170K. With the current exchange rate, about 150K USD.

Bikes the same. Eg; S1000RR is about 22K AUD, Z1000 about 17K, Diavel Carbon about 31K.

Rock.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts