Ninja H2 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It bounces around like it's loose and the color reflected on most cars bumpers make it look like police lights. One of these days I'm gonna end up ignoring a cop because I think it's just me. Last night I actually jabbed my brakes and sat up because of it. Whatever metallic was in the bumper of the minivan I was coming up on really, really made my bouncing headlight look like blue wig wags.

I also hate the blue high beam light. It destroys my night vision and subsequently undoes all the good the high beam is doing. I can fix one with a piece of black tape but the other....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You suck.
So does your dirty wh*re mother - but only when I promise to donkey punch her afterward. That's why she's always got that black eye and a sh*t-eating grin.

This is why this forum has no friends. What is wrong with you people? We're discussing a bike. Why's it always instantly gotta get personal? Are you on painkillers or SSRI's or something? Why don't we knock off the personal attack b*llshit and stick to the topic?

·
Administrator
400 Posts
...Why's it always instantly gotta get personal? Are you on painkillers or SSRI's or something? Why don't we knock off the personal attack b*llshit and stick to the topic?
Says the guy insulting someones mother.

Enough with the insults or we'll need to hand out bans.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Personally I feel that the H2 headlight is THE best headlight I have ever encountered on a motorcycle EVER ... No HID upgrade required here ... Oh no... IMO YMMV etc

·
Registered
105 Posts
Personally I feel that the H2 headlight is THE best headlight I have ever encountered on a motorcycle EVER ... No HID upgrade required here ... Oh no... IMO YMMV etc

I agree. Its one of the many outstanding features of the bike. I really like the bluish tint.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Froml reflector headlights w/ plain ol bulbs to halogens to HID xenons to LEDs, it's taken about 30 years to get to this point w/ cars, bikes so has given me plenty of time to adjust & get use to the technology improvements. Beside more illumination for the rider LEDs are a great safety feature allowing drivers to see the bike much better. Laser head lights are on the way.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I totally like mine...how it changes colors when looking at it from different angles...very cool.

"This is why this forum has no friends"...uh..okay:rolleyes:.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Seems to be an ongoing tone here with this guy:

Search took 0.02 seconds.Search: Posts Made By: H2Rdworking

Forum: Ninja H2 General Discussion Yesterday, 11:05 PM

Replies: 7
The headlight is driving me nuts.
Views: 107
Posted By H2Rdworking
So does your dirty wh*re mother - but only when I...

So does your dirty wh*re mother - but only when I promise to donkey punch her afterward. That's why she's always got that black eye and a sh*t-eating grin.

This is why this forum has no friends....
Forum: Ninja H2 General Discussion Yesterday, 07:42 PM

Replies: 7
Views: 107
Posted By H2Rdworking

It bounces around like it's loose and the color reflected on most cars bumpers make it look like police lights. One of these days I'm gonna end up ignoring a cop because I think it's just me. Last...
Forum: Exhaust 07-22-2015, 10:56 PM

Replies: 15
Racefit Growler Exhaust
Views: 387
Posted By H2Rdworking
Boo. Sounds like I missed some drama. Some...

Boo. Sounds like I missed some drama.

Some of the users here have an extremely short fuse and don't know where the line is. You've run off a good number of non-owner users and a TON of H2 owners....
Forum: Exhaust 07-22-2015, 10:55 PM

Racefit Growler Exhaust
Posted By H2Rdworking
Yeah, I'm aware but it looks more like a $20 pipe...

Yeah, I'm aware but it looks more like a $20 pipe that belongs on a Harley or an old Katana than an H2 - not to mention a third of it is a riveted on BROCKS PERFORMANCE plate. Even if it the can were...
Forum: Exhaust 07-22-2015, 04:43 AM

Racefit Growler Exhaust
Posted By H2Rdworking
Awesome, just what nobody wants or needs -...

Awesome, just what nobody wants or needs - another ugly slip on.

Dear exhaust manufacturers - I will give all my exhaust money to the first person to make me an H2R replica. Thanks.
Forum: Ninja H2 General Discussion 07-15-2015, 03:22 AM

Replies: 88
opinions 650ib gets the smackdown
Views: 3,513
Posted By H2Rdworking
You guys gave him so much sh*t the last time he...

You guys gave him so much sh*t the last time he was here I doubt he ever comes back. Can't say I blame him. He still specifically names several of you on other forums as his reason for not...
Forum: New Members Introduction 07-12-2015, 10:34 PM

Replies: 34
Checking Out The H2
Views: 970
Posted By H2Rdworking
I've tried skipping most of your posts but the...

I've tried skipping most of your posts but the first line of this one is so dumb it was impossible. What's so dangerous about a 1K? Clearly you've never ridden one then. The H2, if you weren't aware,...
Forum: New Members Introduction 07-12-2015, 10:31 PM

Replies: 34
Checking Out The H2
Views: 970
Posted By H2Rdworking
Is that similar to a bag of d*cks? You'd know...

Is that similar to a bag of d*cks? You'd know better than anyone.
Forum: Ninja H2 General Discussion 07-09-2015, 12:52 AM

Replies: 347
Brocks dyno testing H2 with Exhaust.
Views: 29,290
Posted By H2Rdworking
I like the downpipe part but it looks an awful...

I like the downpipe part but it looks an awful lot like that can is welded on and the midpipe exit position only allows for your muffler.

Am I wrong?

Does this also mean that the H2R look is...
Forum: Riders Discount 07-08-2015, 06:34 PM

Replies: 4
Speed and Strength SS1600 Cruise Missile Helmet
Views: 140
Posted By H2Rdworking
Yeah, I'm done with Rider's Discount. After their...

Yeah, I'm done with Rider's Discount. After their official position of stifling free speech on the 4th of July by closing a thread they've shown their true colors. I'm sure no one will agree with me...
Forum: Riders Discount 07-06-2015, 06:52 AM

Replies: 16
Happy 4th of July!
Views: 407
Posted By H2Rdworking
Lol. You think voting counts here? Put down the...

Lol. You think voting counts here? Put down the Kool Aid Patty and watch this congressional testimony by a guy who got paid to rig voting machines.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxGGnmRQAs

You...
Forum: Riders Discount 07-06-2015, 12:22 AM

Happy 4th of July!
Posted By H2Rdworking
Until you've actually read the Koran (I have, two...

Until you've actually read the Koran (I have, two versions) I'd ease up on some of your anti-bias bias. That religion is a thing of nightmares. I'm not supporting TPTB but they certainly picked a...
Forum: Riders Discount 07-06-2015, 12:21 AM

Happy 4th of July!
Posted By H2Rdworking
99% of Americans have never even read the...

99% of Americans have never even read the Constitution nor the Bill of Rights. They'll invoke it continually when they want something but god forbid they actually learn or understand what either say....
Forum: Riders Discount 07-05-2015, 05:11 PM

Happy 4th of July!
Posted By H2Rdworking
Appreciate the sentiment but the 4th of July...

Appreciate the sentiment but the 4th of July hasn't been happy since 1988. Iran has more independence than the US. Although that still won't stop us celebrating our 80%+ tax rate, oppressive...
Forum: Ninja H2 General Discussion 06-30-2015, 09:59 PM

Replies: 347
Brocks dyno testing H2 with Exhaust.
Views: 29,290
Posted By H2Rdworking
How about this Brock - fund your research for...

How about this Brock - fund your research for more power by selling the rest of us who don't want to wait replica standard H2 down and midpipes. I'll salvo an opening bid of $1500 for 2/3 of an...
Forum: Ninja H2 General Discussion 06-29-2015, 01:21 AM

Replies: 11
Since the other 'Dear Brock' thread got derailed...
Views: 615
Posted By H2Rdworking
Why is it so impossible to find somebody to do a...

Why is it so impossible to find somebody to do a little weld work for bikes? 10 years ago I could've gotten this done inside a week, it would've been a piece of artwork and cost nearly nothing. Now I...
Forum: Ninja H2 General Discussion 06-28-2015, 03:47 PM

Posted By H2Rdworking
Yes but you DO realize this bike is limited and...

Yes but you DO realize this bike is limited and that they sell more Civic Type R's in a day than they will of Ninja H2's EVER? Thanks for the tip on Lewis Hamilton's guy. I posted a video of a small...
Forum: Ninja H2 General Discussion 06-28-2015, 07:31 AM

Posted By H2Rdworking
Thanks for the condescension and re-statement of...

Thanks for the condescension and re-statement of the obvious. It's been cloudy here for a while, perhaps you could remind me what color the sky is?

I don't want an improved downpipe. I don't need...

·
Registered
126 Posts
i find the headlight does bounce around a fair bit, but i dont think its a massive issue. although i do find the high beam to be almost completely useless.. but at the end of the day, i dont mind it. its a very bright light.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I had a 1956 Norton with the Prince of Darkness electronics, I will never complain about a headlight again after that experience.

And Hardworking, read Larry's post #9 above and then go look into the bathroom mirror and do some soul searching. Yes, there is a reason some people don't like you, maybe the guys on the dot net site appreciate you more than the readers here.

·
Registered
278 Posts

This is why this forum has no friends. What is wrong with you people? We're discussing a bike. Why's it always instantly gotta get personal? Are you on painkillers or SSRI's or something? Why don't we knock off the personal attack b*llshit and stick to the topic?
I watched my wife testify in the full California senate a few years back. She was informing the legislators on a bill she had co-written with Protection & Advocacy. That bill passed and Governor Gray Davis signed it into law.

Why am I sharing this? To make a point obviously. She packed a 25lb. sledge hammer and liberally used it in the long course of getting that bill through and signed. She also wrapped that sledge with layers of foam rubber. Enough to accomplish her goals without upsetting the apple cart. Her adversaries didn't have a clue and didn't stand a chance.

Me? I'm a lot like how I see forum members view your posts. Shoot the b*stards! The chips fall where they fall! Would I have been a likely person to have championed that bill in front of the Senate? I think not.

The tone of your posts suggests a couple things to me. 1. You, with tongue firmly planted in your cheek, are seeking to rile up the membership enough to get a lively discussion going. 2. You might be that proverbial bull in the china shop with either a complete disregard of the manner in which your posts effects the membership or you really don't see how you affect the members.

I'm thinking with your response that induced the moderator to threaten bans, you may well be that bull that doesn't care about the damage.

I found interest in some of your posts, after I sorted through the negativity that seemed to always be present. I believe if you work on your delivery a bit, you'll garner a lot of "likes" instead of the negative comments that made you write the above response.

Looking forward to more of your posts! But, wrap some foam rubber around your 25lb. sledge please! :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
It's more likely a 2 lb ball peen than a 25 lb sledge - but that's a whole different story.

FWIW, I like the headlight. So far.

I have yet to make a long rural night ride and that may change my opinion - but around town, I love it.

BTW, If it makes you think of cop lights - it too late anyway, and a mirror check sure won't do any harm.

Greg

Reactions: Nessuno
1 - 15 of 15 Posts