Ninja H2 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
What is the make and model of the ECU on the 2016 H2? Is it a Bosch?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
I have mine out of the bike. Prying up the rubber surround reveals the word "Mitsubishi" underneath.

edit: you asked about 2016, mine is 2015, but I highly doubt they would have changed suppliers.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yes it is a Mitsubishi, mine has the number 21175-0987 and F8TG1274 4Z10 engraved on it.

I'd post an image but for some reason it keeps being dumped after it uploads?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
-0987 That looks like its the same sub type for India, India, Australia, Malaysia and Whole Vehicle Type Approval (Europe probably, WTVA, short for European Community, ECWTVA)
-0956 US and Canada
-0963 CAL probably a California variant
-0964 South East Asia BI ? and TH Thailand
-1109 ID PH Indonesia - Philippines
-0988 SEA B2 - South East Asia B2?

Anyone got the bible on this ECU?

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
The folks who have gone into it and reverse engineered some of it obviously know a thing or two about it, but they're not going to spill all they've found in public. It would help to know what you are trying to accomplish. Sooner rather than later, there will be Woolich and Flashtune for those who want to do their own tuning. What else do you need?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes - great stuff is on the way. Should be all we need. I was rooting around trying to ID the family of processors and watched some of these YouTube vids last night. Looking at the columns of log files in a Mitsubishi ECU on a boosted engine. Fascinating. I use a tool called XMLSpy in my day job. It puts the XML trees in order from branch to leaf.
https://youtu.be/sKRohS_WSq8

Download ECU ROMs and XML Definitions
It is amazing what's out there on the net.

Anyone with the 2016: Have you hooked up to the diagnostic port yet? just curious to see the actual log files!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts