Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm an ex H2 owner... I still have the complete welcome pack / presentation books etc.

Looking to sell. Will get some pictures up tomorrow.

Any interest here?

·
Registered
828 Posts
May I ask why it did not go with the bike ? Is the bike no more ?
What is the chassis number on the book and how much do you want for it ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bike was just too much to cope with financially and I just wasn't enjoying it.

In the 1000 miles I done I had to replace the back tyre and I also spent out on getting it ceramic coated as the paintwork looked bad imo. I just wasn't enjoying it as I was more concerned on the paintwork condition etc..

There were some other issues I had to deal with that the dealer didn't warn me about (had to 're-wire indicators and replace missing bolts) so when I sold it back I didn't give the welcome pack over as nothing was said about it. That's my honest answer.

I would only be looking for 30 quid.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ultimately the reason why I sold up was that I couldn't get a reasonable insurance renewal. The 1st year was affordable but the company I was with didn't offer a renewal price for whatever reason and other companies gave ridiculous prices..so the towel went in.

I have had 1000cc bikes for along time with a perfect record.. but this bike is an exception around here. Shame.. but maybe I'll revisit in the future 🙂

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yes , paintwork is not easy to live with and personally I’m always uncomfortable leaving it anywhere out of my sight.
I would pay the £30 plus postage (UK address ) if you are happy with that . Just sent me a message if you like .

·
Registered
501 Posts
The bike was just too much to cope with financially and I just wasn't enjoying it.

In the 1000 miles I done I had to replace the back tyre and I also spent out on getting it ceramic coated as the paintwork looked bad imo. I just wasn't enjoying it as I was more concerned on the paintwork condition etc..

There were some other issues I had to deal with that the dealer didn't warn me about (had to 're-wire indicators and replace missing bolts) so when I sold it back I didn't give the welcome pack over as nothing was said about it. That's my honest answer.

I would only be looking for 30 quid.
Ultimately the reason why I sold up was that I couldn't get a reasonable insurance renewal. The 1st year was affordable but the company I was with didn't offer a renewal price for whatever reason and other companies gave ridiculous prices..so the towel went in.

I have had 1000cc bikes for along time with a perfect record.. but this bike is an exception around here. Shame.. but maybe I'll revisit in the future 🙂
Should have read

I bought a H2, supposed to be "the dogs bollocks", it scared me shitless, I now have a CB500;)

Rob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha! It was powerful for sure.. the most powerful bike I will probably ever ride. That's not to say it's the most fun!

Will message you tomorrow 🙂

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

When the H2 was launched in 2015 there was some debate about the paintwork, how long would the Mirror-coated Black last? Some owners went for various wraps and coatings but I've not heard anyone say their bike's paintwork looks bad.

My bike is one of the original imported into the UK in early 2015, over three years old now and the finish is still as new. With careful cleaning, polishing the correct way (straight lines not round and round) and careful storage I can honestly say it's as good as the day I bought it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Another welcome box is available!
Anyone interested?

·
Registered
255 Posts
The complete welcome box (except H2 key) is still available.
PN if someone is interested...

·
Registered
255 Posts
The welcome box is still available!
Box, USB drive, Service Book, 30years Ninja Book and the Metal plate.

150€ +shipping
It’s a nice gift or collectors item

·
Registered
255 Posts
The welcome box is sold.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I'm with Bob here.I broke down and bought a DA polisher for it.After correctly using that and the griot's garage 'fast correction cream'..the finish is COMPLETELY swirl free...and I can redo anytime with perfect results.Just awesome.(2015 MCB)In between the polisher deal,I use straight strokes on the paint when cleaning off...And I let the towel sit on the bugs and such for several minutes.(warmish water only)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts