Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Thought you might want to see the grip pads I've been working with TechSpec to develop. I think they ended up coming out pretty good. Not sure if/when they will be listed on their site, but you should be able to call and get them.

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
Excellent, I was just in contact with them a couple of days ago and they said they had someone with and H2 that was helping develop the template.

I'll be ordering mine in short order.

Thanks!

·
Registered
867 Posts
WOW they look great! I wanted the Stomp Grip for better traction but that looks real good man nice job! I hope the Stomp grips covers that much of the tank.....if not I'm changing it up lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Frio,

I'm not sure if they are listed yet, but their website is techspec-usa.com. If they aren't listed, I would just call them.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Love how they look, does a great job at complementing the bike. Almost looks like something Kawi would have made

·
Registered
350 Posts
I definitely will be purchasing the TechSpec Snake Skin Kit for my H2!

...Almost looks like something Kawi would have made
I personally don't find that everything Kawasaki has made for the H2 reflects a great deal of design work...

Kawasaki also made the H2 "Engine Guards" which I don't find particularly appealing.

Check-out the Yamaha OEM YZF-R1® Slim Design Frame Sliders... now those I find awesome in quality, appearance and protection versus the overpriced Kawasaki product which to me looks like simple Kawasaki name plates... which I don't plan to purchase.

Go here: https://www.yamahapartsandaccessories.com/product/details/yzf-r1-slim-design-frame-sliders?b=Street+Motorcycle&d=28

·
Registered
867 Posts
Got my stomp grip in and the fit sucks..... They had no clue what they were doing when they made the patern.... The Tec spec fits way better but in my opinion no where near as gooda grip..... w t f stomp grip do it right or don't do it at all.... There is two ways of doing things the right way or AGAIN!!!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Somefun,

I've never tried the Stomp Grip, but I find the TechSpec Snake Skins to be quite grippy...plus, I like the fact they can be easily removed. To each their own though. Sucks about the Stomp Grip not fitting for you though.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I got my Stomp Grip installed and it actually looks good. But it works great for grip for sure......

·
Registered
867 Posts
here's a more....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I think I'll stick to the TechSpec. IMO, the saving grace of the stomp grips are that they are clear (which you can also get the TechSpec in). If they were a solid color, I think they would not follow the lines of the bike as well as the TechSpec. Though, I may be partial since I designed the ones on my bike.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts