Ninja H2 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be at NJMSP on Saturday Sept.19th & 20th. They have 2 tracks, the 2 days are on "Thunderbolt" which is longer (2.25 miles) w/ more turns (14) & a half mile straight away. Thought it would be great if more H2 owners could join. They have a "Ninja Ready to Ride" free track day promotion for anyone that's purchased a new Ninja this year so believe all H2 owners would qualify. I'm taking Advanced Rider Traing (ART1) on the 19th & will use the 20th for practice. The more H2s the merrier! @ Somefun - you in?

"PURCHASE A NEW KAWASAKI NINJA AND RECEIVE A FREE TEAM PRO-MOTION TRACKDAY!
Purchasing a new Kawasaki Ninja qualifies you for a FREE Team Pro-Motion trackday! Once your trackday is complete, you will be awarded a 1-year "Inside Pass" TPM membership to our exclusive track club. In addition, all required riding gear (minus a helmet) will be provided if needed FREE of charge. Registration for your free trackday is required 10+ days prior to the selected event."
Team Promotion

Here's the TPM schedule:
Team Promotion

NJMSP website:
New Jersey Motorsports Park | Millville, NJ

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish you could have come Ben.

Anyone have experience owning both white & black leather race suits? My leathers have always been black, thinking of getting the Dianese Laguna SECA Perf & trying to decide on the white/black or black/grey/red. I watched this video and was really surprised at the temperature difference on the INSIDE of a black vs. white helmet :

For Spring through Summer riding/track guess white would be cooler (temperature) but does it look well too white for using on the street, dunno if I'd feel funny wearing a white race suit, what's your opinion? Any pics of your race suits?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thanks for the info, STRADALE! I never thought of it that way. When I get the bucks, I have to get all new gear. I always wore black. But now I think I should get white. I wonder if it would be hard to keep clean?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LoL! Just received an email w/ this pic from the photographer. The Team Promotion President Glen Goldman was giving 2 up rides around Thunderbolt! They had a handle mounted to the top of gas tank for the passenger to grab. That's my wife w/ the funniest expression, we were both cracking up just now looking at the pic. He was dragging knees w/ rear seat passengers.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
>:D:laugh:

When I saw your pic of YOU there...I though my old buddy that used to work at my dealer's had moved!You two are twin I swear.

GREAT pics...looks like a real blast!I may have to get over there next year.

Gotta say...the H2 has the most wicked frontend style of any of em!I love it!Like a ravenous reptile or something:p

Where's Somefun's pics?C'mon Some...let's see em!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Stradale it was great meeting you guys....it was a great time for sure. I went in and talked to the people that were taking the pics and their going to e mail them to me. They were looking for the ones of the H2 and the ones when I switched to the 10. Some of the pic they took were real good for sure..... I'll put some up Silver as soon as I get them....

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We had such a great time, I'm already looking at dates in October. Riding to & from the track plus the track miles put on 600 miles this weekend. The H2 is rough on tires, this one was brand new Thursday but the OEM tire is great, very sticky.

·
Registered
867 Posts
We had such a great time, I'm already looking at dates in October. Riding to & from the track plus the track miles put on 600 miles this weekend. The H2 is rough on tires, this one was brand new Thursday but the OEM tire is great, very sticky.

Me to! LOL I think I'm going to head to NYST on the first weekend in October! ;)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me to! LOL I think I'm going to head to NYST on the first weekend in October! ;)
A few guys I met there Saturday are going to NYST this weekend, I'd like to get up there soon too. Guess it's about the same length as Thunderbolt but with more, tighter, blind corners & elevation changes? Is it even more so a 10R track (vs. the H2) then NJMSP? I love your 10R, sickest one I've seen.

·
Registered
867 Posts
A few guys I met there Saturday are going to NYST this weekend, I'd like to get up there soon too. Guess it's about the same length as Thunderbolt but with more, tighter, blind corners & elevation changes? Is it even more so a 10R track (vs. the H2) then NJMSP? I love your 10R, sickest one I've seen.
Thanks man! Yeah it's a pretty cool track for sure. Definitely more for the 10R than the H2..... But before I had the 10 I used to ride it with my ZX14! But then again I'm not quite right anyways :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts