Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Running the ZG Corsa, used the Double Bubble for a while too. The 2 screens are near identical in height at the center, the Corsa is shaped more like the OEM screen. The Double Bubble has slightly less wind protection because of it's shape. Not aware of a screen that is higher but if ZG decided to make one for the H2, I'd be interested.

I posted this a while back, showing the 2 screens compared to one another/one on top of the other, on & off the bike:

http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/ninja-h2-appearance-modifications/15545-zero-gravity.html#post198073

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I chose the Zero Gravity Corsa because it's not only a little taller than the standard screen but when compared to the ZG Double Bubble, it's wider.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is anyone aware of a supplier, other than ZG, that actually has them in stock?

I guess the downside of having a great, limited production mc ..... no one carries anything in stock :(

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

I guess the downside of having a great, limited production mc ..... no one carries anything in stock :(
Where are you based?

I'm in the UK and bought the screen from Calsport.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

I ordered both of mine through ZG's website, is it that other suppliers are less $?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts