Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they all dead, backlight-wise, at 5k rpm? I saw a bike on youtube that was, and I see that Rickey Gadson's is, also....

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
You have a brightness setting.This does NOT make the screen (all the info)bright.This only makes the Gear and MPH brighter and the tach lamps.The (tach)lamps light up the present and previous rpms.It does not light up the whole tachometer scale.Anytime you drop below the last rpm,that lamp goes out.Then relights when you hit that rpm.It also has an 'ambient' light sensor in there.Depending on how the light is hitting the LCD,the display will adjust accordingly.

But I know what you're saying about skipping increments.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Mine blinks like crazy when it gets to 14,000!

Reactions: The Crow

·
Registered
240 Posts
Are they all dead, backlight-wise, at 5k rpm? I saw a bike on youtube that was, and I see that Rickey Gadson's is, also....
Sorry Shane...mis-read your question, at 5 grand, 4 and below are lit but no 5, then the 6 lights, as well 4 and below.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Sorry Shane...mis-read your question, at 5 grand, 4 and below are lit but no 5, then the 6 lights, as well 4 and below.
I don't know if this is clear to everyone, but above 4, none of the odd numbers exist on the tacho, only the even ones do.

It's not that the lights are broken, they are just not there at all...

Frio

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know if this is clear to everyone, but above 4, none of the odd numbers exist on the tacho, only the even ones do.

It's not that the lights are broken, they are just not there at all...

Frio
Thank you, that clears it up! Still waiting on my H2 to arrive. :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
No worries, I learned it the hard way: I actually rode the H2 back to the dealership to tell them the display was broken, the tech looked at me and laughed :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts