258 Posts
Much fun with this canon;-)

Whats your plan on mid pipe?
Stock?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just wanted the slip on. I've never bothered with bikes in the past to change the whole system and still enjoyed riding. For me it's the looks I wanted to change and a bit of noise

Reactions: Jeffro

·
Registered
258 Posts
Ive never heard the slip on only...
But I think you will have fun with this can!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats great mate! I am sure it's going to sound awesome. Do you have to tune it to your bike?
Jeffro ;)

I will do in the next 2 weeks so looking forward to the results on that as well and ready for our summer

Reactions: Jeffro

·
Registered
93 Posts
Pleasure Matt.

With the Slip On it is literally that, Slip it on and go. It is a simple 10 minute job to remove the existing OEM or Akra rear can and Slip this baby on which is identical to the rear can of our full system apart from where it joins the cat.

The sound is awesome and remove the baffle and you're really good to go, once we get her remapped as well you'll be up and over 240 rwhp (H2R territory) or thereabouts.

Ride safe

AJ

·
Registered
502 Posts
Pleasure Matt.

With the Slip On it is literally that, Slip it on and go. It is a simple 10 minute job to remove the existing OEM or Akra rear can and Slip this baby on which is identical to the rear can of our full system apart from where it joins the cat.

The sound is awesome and remove the baffle and you're really good to go, once we get her remapped as well you'll be up and over 240 rwhp (H2R territory) or thereabouts.

Ride safe

AJ
240 at the rear, slipon, remap and I presume a high flow filter, sounds good to me, post up the results

Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts