Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My dealer didn't know anything about an H2 t shirt to be delivered with the bike. Did you guys get one?
While I don't need a shirt to wear, I would like to have it to keep with the bike.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I didn't get one either...unless someone snagged it;)Plenty online though...:)

OUCH...that wasn't fair to say that.I'm sure they didn't get a shirt sent to em.To them I apologize for my dumb remark here.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I got an email Feb 13th from Kawasaki stating they would like to present me with a custom H2 T-shirt and asked me what size I needed it. It doesn't say anything about when to expect it. :|

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
If you could make that with the H2 instead...and the words.."Born To Fly"..I'd buy one from ya immediately.Could you do this if I sent you a pic of my bike?
I'm not a t-shirt maker Silverbird, this was something I put together in Photoshop.

However, I am trying to interest my local Kawasaki dealer in getting some made for their clothing department. It would be really easy to change the bike image between H2R, H2 and H2 with the Akrapovic can.

The "blowing in the wind" caption is with reference to the supercharger. Watch this space.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm not a t-shirt maker Silverbird, this was something I put together in Photoshop.

However, I am trying to interest my local Kawasaki dealer in getting some made for their clothing department. It would be really easy to change the bike image between H2R, H2 and H2 with the Akrapovic can.

The "blowing in the wind" caption is with reference to the supercharger. Watch this space.

I'll take one too Bob! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Got my bike today...... No shirt.
Great experience though!

Greg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts