Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Seems like the owner made a few adjustments to make it street legal.
headlights, tail lights and mirrors. He also changed the rear tire to a more streetable tire.
These changes may not be enough to make it street legal everywhere so you'll still have to look up the rule and regulations.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wonder where he is that those changes make it legal. As much as the H2R is a great bike, there is a reason why there is a track bike and a street legal verison.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Nice! Glad to finally see one of these hitting the street with all, if not most of what's required to be road-worthy.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Jay,

How did you do the research that led to you making it street legal, in Arizona I am not surprised, lots of wide open spaces with few folks for miles...

Rhody...

Rhody, that's almost more of a private message question, I doubt he wants to publicize this too terribly much.

Reactions: ben1000z

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yes, it is my bike, and is in Az.

Jayski, we need to make your birthday a holiday for sure - the good side wins over evil government regulations!!!!

:D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Rhody, that's almost more of a private message question, I doubt he wants to publicize this too terribly much.

ed,

Sure I get it, but posting here in the first place is asking for trouble IMHO, unless of course someone else posted it for him.

Rhody... :eek:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 28 Posts