Ninja H2 banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Hmm that's weird. I spoke with my dealer they forwarded the email to me from the kawasaki rep. He said that the beginning of March they shipped them out from Japan and to hit the ports late March. Has to clear customs he said then shipping out by order number. I ordered mine Oct 4 he said my order is number 4.
Guess we will see. Amazing how they act like they don’t owe us anything. My dealer says they don’t even assign a VIN to our individual order until they land... like our $2500 deposit (what I had to pay) didn’t happen.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Hmm that's weird. I spoke with my dealer they forwarded the email to me from the kawasaki rep. He said that the beginning of March they shipped them out from Japan and to hit the ports late March. Has to clear customs he said then shipping out by order number. I ordered mine Oct 4 he said my order is number 4.
Tap, tap, tap... all we can do is wait. Lol. I have friends putting deposits down on Busas for June delivery... have fun waiting, I tell them, lol. They say: stop complaining like a thirteen year old child, lol. Ok... I’m gonna shut up now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Would you share that email with me? My email address is [email protected]. I'm still not 100% a convinced my deal is legit. It's probably ok but if so, I got REALLY lucky. My dealer has no info on anything. :mad:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
MAYBE you could post that email on here , iam thinkng the only thing we actually "KNOW" is what kawi says and thats sketchy at best my dealer is the largest volume dealer in the country , iam hoping that will get a little respect from kawi in the order hierarchy but nyway f it i gotta wait

21 - 24 of 24 Posts