Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i will be at Squires tomorrow if anyone is about. Will be early as expecting rain in the afternoon. Got 500 miles on her now. First service booked in Friday

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes had a good ride over. Tuesday is Route 59 Cafe evening 5pm till 8pm. Quite alot of bikes get up there. A couple of weeks ago saw my first H2 2015 model there. I will be going up on mine if not raining.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yes had a good ride over. Tuesday is Route 59 Cafe evening 5pm till 8pm. Quite alot of bikes get up there. A couple of weeks ago saw my first H2 2015 model there. I will be going up on mine if not raining.
I've been to Route 59 a couple of times, in fact I was there a few weeks ago, maybe it was me you saw. I might ride over tomorrow if it's not raining, probably 7 ish ..... shouldn't be too difficult to spot you if you're there :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Nice to meet you Brig10r. Here are a few photos
I've booked mine in at Autorama for it's 6000km service (next week). A few hundred £'s so not bad really ..... mind you, as you saw, I need a new rear tyre so that'll bump the expenditure up a bit .... hey ho, I bought it to ride it :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Had the 600 mile service done today at Autorama. Cost £150. I also asked for a fitted price for a new rear tyre. They quoted
me £185. Really nice guys there.
Bike got filthy though so spent all afternoon cleaning. The great Yorkshire weather !!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Had the 600 mile service done today at Autorama. Cost £150. I also asked for a fitted price for a new rear tyre. They quoted
me £185. Really nice guys there.
Bike got filthy though so spent all afternoon cleaning. The great Yorkshire weather !!!
Had my 4000 mile service done which cost £200. Also had a rear tyre put on at the same price they quoted you.

Whilst it was in they bled the clutch which has made a MASSIVE difference to the smoothness. All the low end snatching and jerking has gone ..... what have I been riding for the last 4000miles ? It's like a different bike. Even the quick shift feels a lot smoother.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts