Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is such a petty issue that I'd feel weird even mentioning it to my dealer.

A while after my first service, I noticed that my clutch lever got squeaky. I wasn't too worried since I figured there was plenty of stuff in the master cylinder that could cause this, but just now I noticed the squeaking actually is coming from the clutch basket itself. It squeaks when I move the lever in and out.

Maybe this is normal and I only somehow didn't notice it before? Has anyone else had the same experience?

·
Registered
288 Posts

A while after my first service, I noticed that my clutch lever got squeaky. I wasn't too worried since I figured there was plenty of stuff in the master cylinder that could cause this, but just now I noticed the squeaking actually is coming from the clutch basket itself. It squeaks when I move the lever in and out.

Maybe this is normal and I only somehow didn't notice it before? Has anyone else had the same experience?
Nope my clutch needed bleeding after 10,000 ks but no noises

·
Registered
265 Posts

Remove the slave cylinder, remove the pushrod, grease both ends, reassemble everything. This should calm down the squeak.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Had this happen to me the other day after washing the bike took it out for a ride and it seemed to go away after a few times cycling the clutch. Haven't rode in a few days though since then so not sure if it will be back or still gone well see I guess but it cleared up after a couple of cycles of using the clutch.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well not sure this is the same issue but i find when mine gets hot it creates a very grabby clutch and letting it in and out it very notchy. It difficult then to get a smooth bite riding round town. Also then when going down the gears there a slight knock as releasing it. Had this checked by ccm and mechanic spoke to Kawasaki. It now in for repair under warranty. I'm hoping they upgrade to 2016 clutch assembly.

·
Registered
29 Posts

Hi,

Did u find out what it was because mine also started doing that after first oil service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts