Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any sprockets available for our fine machine or will a zx10 sprocket bolt on?

I know some of you will ask why? My wife wants to run the texas mile(taller gearing) in October. Additionally, I live at a mile high location and the bike needs some more acceleration. I typically gear all of my street bikes -1, +1 at altitude and in my opinion this bike is no different. She cruises at 70 mph about 4200 rpm's.

Thanks

·
Registered
473 Posts
Are there any sprockets available for our fine machine or will a zx10 sprocket bolt on?

I know some of you will ask why? My wife wants to run the texas mile(taller gearing) in October. Additionally, I live at a mile high location and the bike needs some more acceleration. I typically gear all of my street bikes -1, +1 at altitude and in my opinion this bike is no different. She cruises at 70 mph about 4200 rpm's.

Thanks

Based on previous experience I understand where you are coming from and would think that -1, +1 would suit this bike well in your location.
I would think the best thing to do would be to go to your dealer and look at a 10R and or have the parts guy look up the parts and see if the part numbers are the same. I suspect the front sprocket would be the same, it's the rear that would be questionable based on the different swing arm configuration.

·
Registered
243 Posts

Thanks
Going to send my sprocket Monday at www.Supersprox.com to see iff they can make me 43 rear and 42.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Mr. OneArmBandit do you mind checking if they can get a 17 tooth front sprocket for our beasts?
I need to send him the front sprocket to see iff he can make one i think we will be ok. But iff you go 17 front then you will leave the stock alone right at 44 rear its the same as having 18front 42 rear:nerd:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'll be at the a Texas Mile in October. Stop by and say hi!
I'll be driving a Ford GT, going 250+ (hopefully). We'll be pitted furthest down pit lane - as far from the start line you can get.

What do you expect out of the H2? My guess..... 180 to 190?

Greg

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
With most bikes, people install shorter gearing. This is one bike that will pull taller gearing. Watching with interest. One tooth bigger front sprocket would be a simple one to do if the splines on the shaft are like other bikes.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Fireball36, I'm not sure what to expect as it depends if the flash will be available. I will also bring some different sprockets to play with as well. I'm hoping my wife can crack 200 mph.

I'll look forward to meeting you. I also have a twin turbo Viper as well but it will be to slow to hang the big boys. I've watched a few texas mile videos and the Ford GT that's sticks out in my mind is Mullet. Is that your car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Supersrpox want to help

Hi
We are looking for someone to show us the sprocket, so we can add it to the production list. We are in Jurupa Ave, Riverside. www.supersprox.com
First person to help us identify the sprockets, we will give a rear sprocket (any colour and size) for free (Supersprox alloy/steel type)
Let me know DJ... Supersprox team

·
Administrator
396 Posts
Hi
We are looking for someone to show us the sprocket, so we can add it to the production list. We are in Jurupa Ave, Riverside. www.supersprox.com
First person to help us identify the sprockets, we will give a rear sprocket (any colour and size) for free (Supersprox alloy/steel type)
Let me know DJ... Supersprox team
I'm going to approve this post because it will benefit both you and our members, but please see the link below about commercial posts on this site. Thanks

http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/parts-...ng-guidelines-please-read-before-posting.html

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thanks
We are also interested in the sprockets for the H2.
If someone will help us identify the sprocket, we will give that person a free sprocket to test the result.
If the front sprocket is the same as zx10, then we have #1537 with 15, 16 and 17 teeth. If its another sprocket, then we should find out.|
The rear sprocket will be made in our custom department. Almost any size and color possible.
Hope to hear from you guys
DJ - Supersprox team

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can send you my stock rear sprocket. Let me know your address and i'll have it shipped out tomorrow. thanks Charles T.

·
Registered
574 Posts
DJ, a lot of us on here will be interested in a 19 tooth front sprocket too, so please consider that also.
Thanks. Ed

·
Registered
867 Posts
Is it confirmed that the front sprocket is the same at a ZX10R and that a 19 tooth will fit?

·
Registered
867 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts