Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was talking with Brock's Performance and asked what hearing to go with and was told 19/41 was what they were using.... Anyone have this setup on there H2 ? Please chime in any required chain shortening ? I looked through the forums already and saw some old post of early talks of sprockets before they were readily available seemed most with 19/42 or 19/43 or even 19/44. But no one ever stated what they thought was the best use and no one ever mentioned 19/41 so just wondering how this setup should work.

·
Registered
265 Posts
So I was talking with Brock's Performance and asked what hearing to go with and was told 19/41 was what they were using.... Anyone have this setup on there H2 ? Please chime in any required chain shortening ? I looked through the forums already and saw some old post of early talks of sprockets before they were readily available seemed most with 19/42 or 19/43 or even 19/44. But no one ever stated what they thought was the best use and no one ever mentioned 19/41 so just wondering how this setup should work.
I tried 19/41. It works well, especially if you want to race the mile or searching for top speed. For normal street/track riding, I prefer to go with 19/44 or 18/42 (they are very similar), but it's just my personal preference.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm ok that's what I was looking for I'm mostly going to be street riding si that's what I'm trying to find what would be best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts