Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How do you guys clean the Sprint P08 Air Filter (I would assume the process would be the same for the p16 as well)?

Do you suck out the dirt with a vacuum hose or blow it out from the other side with compressed air?

How often should either be done?

What is the normal life span of the air filter in a State like FL.?

Since i will be on an increased engine maintenance schedule now that i have stage 2 SC gears and soon to have stage 3 SC gears, is it worth running the sprint race p16 air filter all the time?

I would assume an engine refresh every 8k miles would be ok?

The parts prices actually don't look too bad and with me and my mechanic doing the labor we will get quite efficient at doing it the more we do it.

Strangely i am quite keen to rip her apart and take a peek under her skirt.

On a side note i am very interested to see the gains from BoostedH2's major rebuild :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sprint Filter - The Best Air Filter - [email protected]

Scroll to #5

Ever tried just typing questions into google ???
Or using the search feature on here ?

NOLA.
Ever tried not being a smart ass ALL the time ?

In the future feel free to NEVER respond to any of my posts, just put me on your ignore list and i shall do the same!

BTW I was going to buy ALL your CF parts for sale at your original price but over a period of months you have responded with many caustic remarks so i decided i would NEVER buy anything from you.

You reap what you sow.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Well I did answer your question. Just sayin.

OMG what ever will I do if you dont buy em. OMG, I am doomed now.

Galatians or 2nd Corinthians ? I assume you mean 2nd Corinthians and not the deity implication of Galatians.

Chill out Francis, I was just poking fun. FINE, I will do my best not to be caustic to you. Sorry.

NOLA

·
Registered
891 Posts
How do you guys clean the Sprint P08 Air Filter
I have been using the Sprint race filter for over a year now and I clean it every time I get back from the track.
First thing I do is take a very small screwdriver and run it between the groves to knock out the small pebbles & bugs.
Then I blow it with my air compressor from both sides.
Then (sometimes but not every time) I'll wash it under water with a scrub brush, then blow it with the air compressor, then leave it in the sun for an hour or so. Then you are done, no oil added.

FYI one reason I clean the filter so often is because it's so d*mn easy to get to!

Reactions: ayjayef
1 - 5 of 5 Posts