Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aggressive, sleek, comfortable, and with a drop down sun-visor - that's the new Speed and Strength SS1600 helmet shown here in the Cruise Missile graphic.

Available in black/silver or black/orange shown here, the Speed and Strength SS1600 fits a neutral to round head shape. This is similar to an intermediate oval with the room front to back, but this one has a little more room on the sides as well.

Order your new Speed and Strength SS1600 Cruise Missile helmet from our website. If you need help placing your order or have questions about sizing, give MIKE a call or send him a message through this forum.

Worried about ordering the wrong size? Don't worry, Riders Discount has an easy returns and exchanges policy.

Read our full review of the Speed and Strength SS1600 Cruise Missile helmet with more detailed photos and information is posted on the Riders Discount blog.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeah, I'm done with Rider's Discount. After their official position of stifling free speech on the 4th of July by closing a thread they've shown their true colors. I'm sure no one will agree with me (nor do I care) but no rules were being broken - it was grown-ups having a back and forth. I don't think I (or anyone else) appreciated being nannied so somebody can sell us cheap Chinese garbage we don't need.

Hope it was worth it Mike because I will NEVER buy anything from you after that. Pick on me all you like but I still have principals and that's the kind of nonsense the people who founded this country came here to get away from. Any other time I might've forgotten it but you picked the wrong day to p*ss on American values.

No matter how much crap I take in response to this, I would never suggest closing a thread to stop somebody disagreeing with me. So unlike Mike and Rider's Discount; I say fire away.

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah, I'm done with Rider's Discount. After their official position of stifling free speech on the 4th of July by closing a thread they've shown their true colors. I'm sure no one will agree with me (nor do I care) but no rules were being broken - it was grown-ups having a back and forth. I don't think I (or anyone else) appreciated being nannied so somebody can sell us cheap Chinese garbage we don't need.

Hope it was worth it Mike because I will NEVER buy anything from you after that. Pick on me all you like but I still have principals and that's the kind of nonsense the people who founded this country came here to get away from. Any other time I might've forgotten it but you picked the wrong day to p*ss on American values.

No matter how much crap I take in response to this, I would never suggest closing a thread to stop somebody disagreeing with me. So unlike Mike and Rider's Discount; I say fire away.
Hey, if you want to have a political discussion then I would encourage you to have that conversation in one of the "Off Topic" discussion forums, and not in our "vendor" forum where we were wishing everyone a Happy Holiday.

That being said when the conversation went away from "Happy Holiday" you're darn right I am going to lock the thread. If that keeps you from buying from Riders Discount and taking advantage of our great forum discounts then so be it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts