Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Kawi decides to release a new H2, I think it would have the following upgrades:
  • Euro 5 compliance - so it can be sold in Europe.. actually this is a downgrade in my book
  • Electronic suspension
  • Full TFT display
  • Additional HP (maybe 20+)
Feel free to chime in!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I dont think they can get more hp and meet E5 compliance at the same time. I think the TFT is good how they have it now.

I’m not too sure what they would add to the H2 for next gen. Maybe a basic cruise control.
The reason I'm speculating the added HP and full TFT is because they did that to the H2SX. Personally, I dont want a full TFT on this bike, and want nothing to do with the Euro-pedo-globalist compliance. But wouldn't mind an electronic suspension

·
Registered
19 Posts
They got it right in 2015. They need to go back to that. All this spastic nerd f a g screen nonsense needs to go away and the self healing paint sucks. No more sparkles, no more apps - all I want is basic information, a big tach, a mans clutch lever and paint I can polish if I scratch it.

·
Registered
295 Posts
They got it right in 2015. They need to go back to that. All this spastic nerd f a g screen nonsense needs to go away and the self healing paint sucks. No more sparkles, no more apps - all I want is basic information, a big tach, a mans clutch lever and paint I can polish if I scratch it.
The paint on the 2015 is the best looking ,i had mine 3M wrapped as it was easy to scratch,i would like a brighter dash as in some light conditions it is hard to tell how long you will spend in jail or without a licence.Last of all anti wheelie control might have been good on this model but in saying that i have mmanaged 36,000 ks with out it.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Mine is Xpel wrapped all over, but I have since removed the tank covering as a small edge had lifted and some spilt fuel when filling up had got under without me noticing and eventually started to lift/bubble a large section. I have now put TechSpec grips and centre pad on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts