Ninja H2 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headlight £888

rear wheel £744 ( no bearings, disc etc )

Supercharger Assembly £2620

·
Registered
554 Posts
IF any one can get their mitts on the full parts list and price, PLEASE post it...

·
Registered
539 Posts
IF any one can get their mitts on the full parts list and price, PLEASE post it...
x2

It might just be a matter of someone that works for kawi that has access to documents like that leaking it here :D

Hopefully that happens soon enough and with that some other information necessary for Kawi dealers to have on the H2.

·
Registered
577 Posts
x2

It might just be a matter of someone that works for kawi that has access to documents like that leaking it here :D

Hopefully that happens soon enough and with that some other information necessary for Kawi dealers to have on the H2.
Sometimes Kawi dealers have to be a bit careful about what they share, when they share, and how they share it - or else they may rapidly become ex-Kawasaki dealers !

One of our techs is on a training course for the H2 next week - I'll see if he can get any useful bits of info for you all ......

;);)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not long mow

Sometimes Kawi dealers have to be a bit careful about what they share, when they share, and how they share it - or else they may rapidly become ex-Kawasaki dealers !

One of our techs is on a training course for the H2 next week - I'll see if he can get any useful bits of info for you all ......

;);)
Starting to smell it now ,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not long now

;);)
Starting to smell it now ,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
244 Posts
That sounds pretty expensive for the headlight, but the other prices are very reasonable I think.

Headlight - $847.28

Rear Wheels - $816.71

Supercharger Assembly - $3,304.76

Going really really fast on the Ninja H2 - Priceless

·
Registered
539 Posts

;);)
that is true!
they do have to protect their arses are well
i guess at this stage anything will help, anything that isn't already easily accessible

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That sounds pretty expensive for the headlight, but the other prices are very reasonable I think.

Headlight - $847.28

Rear Wheels - $816.71

Supercharger Assembly - $3,304.76

Going really really fast on the Ninja H2 - Priceless
I spoke with a mate about how much the bike will be worth when its under my ass and the v5 is in my hand ......He said , " the world."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts