Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my hugger and side panels in from Carbon Moto..... Great fit and very nice job they did.....

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah man...WTF?

Hmm not sure why the pics didn't post? It's saying I have too many posted? Ok had to delete some of my older posts.... Here you go guys. Whatcha think?

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's more

Attachments

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I think it looks great!I have to ask though...that side panel...it IS smooth across there isn't it?I mean...that apparent 'wrinkled' look is just the camera and lights...right?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think it looks great!I have to ask thought ...that side panel...it IS smooth across there isn't it?I mean...that apparent 'wrinkled' look is just the camera and lights...right?
Yeah very nice stuff....

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
587 Posts
Awesome! Did everything fit good? I have only had a couple pieces ever fit perfectly, mind you it wasn't from companies such as this.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome! Did everything fit good? I have only had a couple pieces ever fit perfectly, mind you it wasn't from companies such as this.
Yeah it all fit great man no worries.... It's not cheap but it's real good stuff :D

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
587 Posts
That`s great to hear :) Everything they list on their site, is it the set? Or is it individual pricing?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Carbonmoto gets you a U.K. Duke parts shop.
Carbomoto is probably the link we want. German ...

carbomoto.com/kontakt.htm]

Put e.g. 450 EUR in USD or AUD or GBP into Google to get prices converted.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Carbonmoto is the place I ordered the parts from..... I have a carbon fiber intake tube coming and the two front intake ducts coming in also.... The right side replaces the plastic closed grill with an open one. Not sure if it connects to the intake tube or not but I'll know shortly. I should see these parts in the next week or two.

Rhody I didn't order the belly pan.... I like the way it looks but the designed the bike to be naked for a reason and I'd be worried about over heating something.....

·
Registered
281 Posts
Carbonmoto is the place I ordered the parts from..... I have a carbon fiber intake tube coming and the two front intake ducts coming in also.... The right side replaces the plastic closed grill with an open one. Not sure if it connects to the intake tube or not but I'll know shortly. I should see these parts in the next week or two.

Rhody I didn't order the belly pan.... I like the way it looks but the designed the bike to be naked for a reason and I'd be worried about over heating something.....
Where did you see the intake tube and the intake ducts? Do they have any pictures on their site?

Can you show some pictures when you get the parts? I am considering getting some parts too, and I am debating whether to get them from A-Tech or Carbomoto...

Frio

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where did you see the intake tube and the intake ducts? Do they have any pictures on their site?

Can you show some pictures when you get the parts? I am considering getting some parts too, and I am debating whether to get them from A-Tech or Carbomoto...

Frio
I saw some unfinished stuff but that was it. So far what they have sent me has been very good so I'm trusting the rest will be the same quality.....I just ordered a more comfortable seat also from Webike in Japan.... Sounds and looks real good. The seat on the H is a little much after a while. How its what I'm thinking but it wasn't that $$$ bad.

Reactions: PMSHK

·
Registered
406 Posts
In summary, do the sellers or re-sellers send products of high quality, in a timely fashion and are the folks in this thread satisfied ?

Rhody...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
In summary, do the sellers or re-sellers send products of high quality, in a timely fashion and are the folks in this thread satisfied ?

Rhody...
Yup

·
Registered
317 Posts
I saw some unfinished stuff but that was it. So far what they have sent me has been very good so I'm trusting the rest will be the same quality.....I just ordered a more comfortable seat also from Webike in Japan.... Sounds and looks real good. The seat on the H is a little much after a while. How its what I'm thinking but it wasn't that $$$ bad.
I cannot see any difference between two seats(with the picture), can you tell more?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts