Ninja H2 banner

some body crashed

14K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  h2rcx 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I hope that all involved are OK. There is definitely a time and a place for aggressive grip twisting. Although we don't know the details of this accident. I hope it is not this guy.......

I have never owned a street bike. I have ridden a scooter though so I have the balance aspect down. The kawi dealer told me that I could learn on this as it has electronic safety nets. Thank you for welcoming me!

#12 ·
Someone on another forum I belong to,a 14 forum,watched one of my videos...I was gettin to know the bike.So naturally I wasn't railing near as hard as I've done before on my 14...some...but this vid was just a nice cruise deal.Big open roads...nice curves and sweepers.

He flamed me and said..."if I had that bike,I'd be...."

Yeah,I told him I learned a long time ago...ride yer own ride.

That pic looks like someone pulled out in front of him...look at those forks.God Bless him and his loved ones...real bummer there.Tragic.Let's not let that be us guys.Ride fast but careful....

#17 ·
I like the go-fast videos as well as anyone, but I absolutely cringe when I see them being done in traffic. To me that is too much like playing Russian roulette with an automatic. Please be careful guys, even better, try to keep it on the track.

#18 ·
few years ago I saw a photo of a guy dangling off the back of a delivery truck like a rag doll. His head and shoulders thru the roll up door and bike merged with the truck that pulled from a side street in front of him.

Do the math at just 120 mph you will go 176 feet in 1 second. After a reaction time and brakes how many feet to slow down and avoid someone that rolls to a stop sign seeing a small speck (you) wayyyyyyy down the road and pulls out? I also cringe when I see some of the squid videos. Its just sad ...RIP unknown dude.

#21 ·
Wow...If it IS...my prayers are going up and out to him.Hate to hear this stuff...but it's a reality we all share at some point...maybe not wrecking,but close calls or whatever.I really try to steer clear of traffic ahead of me(by passing).And sometimes...I cut it pretty dam close...gotta stop doing that.

#22 ·
It's always make me sad to hear such kind of news. Anyhow being a rider we all have to make sure that safety and protection first. I know speed and thrill is something what which tend riders to pick up the speed. But tracks should be the best choice for the speed.

#27 ·
So sorry to hear about your spill, wishing you and the bike speedy recoveries.

Reactions: h2rcx
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.