Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I hope that all involved are OK. There is definitely a time and a place for aggressive grip twisting. Although we don't know the details of this accident. I hope it is not this guy.......

I have never owned a street bike. I have ridden a scooter though so I have the balance aspect down. The kawi dealer told me that I could learn on this as it has electronic safety nets. Thank you for welcoming me!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Don't think so.

The guy who posted the pic on Facebook described it as happening "at one of our mountain roads" and he is based in Europe (Italy I believe). The scooter rider is in US.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I don't have FB can one of you post a picture or a link to the video (if that was what was posted) ?

Rhody...

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Someone on another forum I belong to,a 14 forum,watched one of my videos...I was gettin to know the bike.So naturally I wasn't railing near as hard as I've done before on my 14...some...but this vid was just a nice cruise deal.Big open roads...nice curves and sweepers.

He flamed me and said..."if I had that bike,I'd be...."

Yeah,I told him I learned a long time ago...ride yer own ride.

That pic looks like someone pulled out in front of him...look at those forks.God Bless him and his loved ones...real bummer there.Tragic.Let's not let that be us guys.Ride fast but careful....

·
Registered
288 Posts
That's really sad,and can happen to anyone sympathy to his friends and family..As for the flamer guy we all know if you haven't riden one of these bikes you will never understand.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Someone on another forum I belong to,a 14 forum,watched one of my videos...I was gettin to know the bike.So naturally I wasn't railing near as hard as I've done before on my 14...some...but this vid was just a nice cruise deal.Big open roads...nice curves and sweepers.

He flamed me and said..."if I had that bike,I'd be...."

Yeah,I told him I learned a long time ago...ride yer own ride.

That pic looks like someone pulled out in front of him...look at those forks.God Bless him and his loved ones...real bummer there.Tragic.Let's not let that be us guys.Ride fast but careful....
You did 4 vids all of which you did 125 for 17 minutes straight.. Not sure what he is after.. Which vid is it I'll tear him up lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
I like the go-fast videos as well as anyone, but I absolutely cringe when I see them being done in traffic. To me that is too much like playing Russian roulette with an automatic. Please be careful guys, even better, try to keep it on the track.

·
Registered
331 Posts
few years ago I saw a photo of a guy dangling off the back of a delivery truck like a rag doll. His head and shoulders thru the roll up door and bike merged with the truck that pulled from a side street in front of him.

Do the math at just 120 mph you will go 176 feet in 1 second. After a reaction time and brakes how many feet to slow down and avoid someone that rolls to a stop sign seeing a small speck (you) wayyyyyyy down the road and pulls out? I also cringe when I see some of the squid videos. Its just sad ...RIP unknown dude.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think it was Rod from Christchurch Dorset at the Bulldog Bash, I think the bike is totaled, and he is going to be in hospital for some time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts