Ninja H2 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my trackday last Sunday working 1-on-1 with Jason Pridmore (AMA Superbike champion multiple times, and current MotoAmerica TV announcer)

Here's a few laps of Jason following me, video recording to discuss my lines & body position (which he changed dramatically!)

And here are some (in my opinion) AMAZING photos shot by a professional photographer that happened to be there shooting Benny Solis and liked my bike so he snapped away. (this was NOT the track photographer, he sucked)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Can see your happiness in this pictures!
This is the passion of riding motorcycles its like a diamond in the eye of any rider!
Beautiful bike by the way stay on this beast mate;)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Great shots, bike and rider look cool:)

I have done many track days over the years and have always said to folk asking the best way to get smoother/quicker, is, spend money on professional training, way better value and results compared to throwing big money at power and bling

Rob

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hmmm, oh ****. Could have told me before today! I just spent all my money on power and bling:(
Nothing wrong with that Adam, its your money;), we all like a bit of bling

I havnt met a track day rider or club racer yet who says they have benefitted more from fitting an exhaust (for example) compared to professional guidance

Rob

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ok, thats some bad a$$ pics !!!.

You want an action photo...here is an action photo, of pure stupidity in motion. I swear if this is anyone on this board you better not admit it.

NOLA

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ I've seen that tat before. I believe the actual photo used is of Jeremy Toye during the original H2R promo video. but who cares..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts