Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, can anyone help me out with a slipon exhaust other than Beet or Akrapovic. I have seen on an older post of a Yoshimura Alpha that has been custom fitted which I am considering. Any other ideas would be appreciated also pics would be nice if possible.
Thanks Dean

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your ideas I don't really like the H2R inspired exhaust I am not trying to copy the H2R plus I have to think about the law where I live I wouldnt last one outing without a please explain. Thats why I was going a little subtle with my choice. I have decided on the Akrapovic thats made for the H2, easy fit, looks good and sounds better than stock.
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi AJ yes I am interested in the Akrapovic where are you located and we can then workout price and shipping. I am in Sydney Australia. Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dean

I am sending one of our full systems to Au soon and know the price of shipping will be £50. How does £650 all in via Paypal sound? These are £1800 new in the UK!

Regards

Andy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great price. Curious does anyone know how a stage 2 with akrapovic's full system compares to a stage 2 with Brock's fitted.... How much power is lost for the quieter operation?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes please , picture or video of the slip on would be of interest .

Will do as soon as I get a chance. Will say managed to take the H2 out Sunday morning for a quick run. Sounds amazing and when I left a friends house he text to say the same. Another nice thing the bikes started doing since fitting the exhaust, it sometimes "pops" as you quick shift 😄

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks Sonny for that, yes she will pop on quick shift and rapid deceleration quite likely :)

Still waiting for an email from one of two guys wanting my rear Akra!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts