Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys i have done 1400 km on my bike so far, im soon done with the brake in. I love this bike. I installed a cheaper slip on mgp hotbodies on my h2. I dident want to buy a more expensive on because im going to change to fullsystem later on. **** the sound is so much nicer and i can see the Wheel now :) But how is it. This slip on is open there is nothing just a hole. Is it safe to drive it like this or should i change back to stock and get a powercommander ?

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A slip-on muffler won't make any appreciable difference in how the bike runs. It will be fine.
Are you sure about this ? this is confusing many says its not good and some says its fine like other 1000cc with just slip on, But i can see some difference from my zx10r 2011 with just slip on and this h2 even the slip on are starting to change colors and i have a lot och backfire its nice sound but is it good. If its okey i will be glad to keep it as it is :D

·
Registered
625 Posts
Zodd, no need to do anything at all with just a slip on as your OEM headers and cat are still installed. All the slip on essentially does is lighten the weight and make a slightly better noise (and be less ugly!) In The UK and some countries the Akra slip on is supplied standard, the dealer installs before delivery and the ugly OEM item is supplied in a box! No changes are made to maps, fuelling etc, not necessary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts