Ninja H2 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the new H2 SX SE, who makes a slip on for this,other then the $1000 :eek:AKRA?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It looks like this one,without the two rivets on the one shown in the vid.

PENTA-TEC
Pentagonal silencer (PENTA-TEC) EC approved...I don't see a baffle in it?

Looks like the video one has a substantial baffle in it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would wait as more options will come just like they did with the H2.
I see on Brock's website that they list an Alien Head slip on for an H2 ,I wonder if that would fit the H2 SX?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
The diameter probably would,but your factory bracket most likely wouldn't match the muffler hanger tab.The alienhead is pretty lightweight.I suppose you could slip it on the header,then drill some very small holes at the connection and install some nice sheet metal screws to hold em together.It'd be a tight fit anyway...since the H2SE has a gasket in the stock fitting.It could be solid enough.If you were keeping the canister on there,then that would support the weight of the full system.So no problems at the header fittings.You could do without using the factory hanger.I think that alienhead bolts up to the H2 frame under there,so there is no 'hanger'.It may or may not match up on the SE frame.Brock could tell ya.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brock's has a mounting tab welded on can,plus it comes with a small curved intermediate pipe,to get the proper angle and clearance from frame,I've had Brock's on my other bikes,looks like a nice piece,and simple to install,and for the price ($600) its reasonable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had the H2 Akrapovic fitted today.
Well that looks different! Part #?, how much? , and where was it purchased? And is that from/for an H2?, or is it made for the H2SX,because it doesn’t look like the Akra slip on I’ve seen for the H2SX,which has a different outlet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well that looks different! Part #?, how much? , and where was it purchased? And is that from/for an H2?, or is it made for the H2SX,because it doesn’t look like the Akra slip on I’ve seen for the H2SX,which has a different outlet.
I live in South Africa, so pricing may not help you, but I paid ZAR13K for the exhaust, and had a link pipe made as this exhaust is for the H2, and not the H2 SX. Sounds great.

·
Registered
90 Posts
For the new H2 SX SE, who makes a slip on for this,other then the $1000 :eek:AKRA?
I put a ZX10 muffler on mine. They are rated for the same decibels but on the H2 it screams. The ZX10 doesn't flow like the H2 so It's a great pipe and the H2 really opens up for very little money. You can buy them on eBay they are so cheap it's worth a try. I love mine it's not that giant can.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts