Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Does anyone have any thoughts on this helmet ? Rear view camera, heads up display, Bluetooth for music, phone, Gps direction, and It supposed to have a visor that can go from clear to tinted with the push of a button.
The website is Squarespace - Claim This Domain
I've got a Skully AR1 test/try/presentation day next month so I'll let you know. Other than that I think it is awesome (Provided all the systems work) and have preordered one. It has pretty well everything you need built in. Expensive though (over $2K AUD delivered).

·
Registered
281 Posts
As posted in the other thread, I have preordered one as well.

The wide-angle rear camera is the one feature that sold me the product.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The 180' review camera will work well for the H2 and street riding. Also, the tinted/clear face shield works on a 9 hr charge which is enough to last for 1 day of riding. The unfortunate part is the helmet that we paid for last year was suppose to arrive in May.. I receive a message last week that it may not arrive until after our riding season is over....

·
Registered
574 Posts
For the H2 I want 360 degree radar detection/radar jammer/laser jammer - then I'll think about spending $2000 on a helmet.

·
Registered
281 Posts
The 180' review camera will work well for the H2 and street riding. Also, the tinted/clear face shield works on a 9 hr charge which is enough to last for 1 day of riding. The unfortunate part is the helmet that we paid for last year was suppose to arrive in May.. I receive a message last week that it may not arrive until after our riding season is over....
Yep, it looks like December...

·
Registered
248 Posts
It might distract me from the ride.
That rear view camera could be distracting at first but I hope it wouldn't be to distracting. Nice concept but that price though.... waaaaay tooooo much. I was thinking maybe 600-800 so I clicked on preorder. $1500. Ouch! Never-mind.

I bought a 1st edition Blink Tech helmet with fm tuner and the speakers were sub par, couldn't hear anything going over 50mph and they crapped out... twice. They were replaced free but then a yr later went out again. I wonder will this be the same with speaker sound and quality. The mic in the Blink helmet was excellent though as when on calls, I was told I could be heard clearly. I still use the helmet after fabricating up some better speakers. The other thing was the Blink helmet (Oneal) wasn't a true fit.

if this skully helmet has a huge price drop, I'd give it a shot. Just my .02cents

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts