Ninja H2 banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

Registered
Rage needed a little downforce. 馃檪
:laugh::laugh: jajajja

I can not stop laughing god! Do you use the mirrors, but do you put the wings in the middle? Do you have a cheap and Chinese slip on your bike and a 1 dollar tank pad?
You should not talk to me again, you're pathetic, hahaha

Registered
Lol.I prefer the upper wings myself.Ditch those mirrors.

I prefer that you use the mirrors but not that you have that chinese exhaust of 50 dollars poor h2 you should want to kill yourself!
I want to see the next modifications of the "good taste sir" that follows a tail of raccoon put on an antenna? :(

Registered
@ motoidiot, you are hilarious. Sounds like I hit a nerve. When doing track days it鈥檚 easier to remove the mirrors, which is why kawi set them up as a quick disconnect. It鈥檚 so self explanatory I truly did not think I would have to barney style lay it out. As for the tank pad, again, when riding this machine at a track, the rider moves back and forth across the machine so many times that whatever pad is used gets scuffed. The pro grip was designed to be a replaceable great looking option. Why buy an expensive tank pad over and over? And my slip on looks great and sounds fantastic. If you would like to pay more for a cylinder of carbon fiber and baffle sleeve, be my guest. But a squid with zero track experience and shitty looking bodywork would naturally focus on the wrong thing.
Rofl.

Registered
@ motoidiot, you are hilarious. Sounds like I hit a nerve. When doing track days it鈥檚 easier to remove the mirrors, which is why kawi set them up as a quick disconnect. It鈥檚 so self explanatory I truly did not think I would have to barney style lay it out. As for the tank pad, again, when riding this machine at a track, the rider moves back and forth across the machine so many times that whatever pad is used gets scuffed. The pro grip was designed to be a replaceable great looking option. Why buy an expensive tank pad over and over? And my slip on looks great and sounds fantastic. If you would like to pay more for a cylinder of carbon fiber and baffle sleeve, be my guest. But a squid with zero track experience and shitty looking bodywork would naturally focus on the wrong thing.
Rofl.
I can not believe I'm wasting my time with someone as pathetic as you
ok your explanation of all your horrible and cheap things that that embarrassed kawa has put on seems made by a chimpance with down syndrome.
This protector will not scratch piece of animal! but of course you do not know a ****, not brands or accessories, you buy your things in a supermarket, wax from your house and you took advantage of them in some offer, I do not know ...
and do not talk to me how to use the bike as if you knew! when that crap without personality that you have of motorcycle walk as fast as mine we talk again
I leave the video and there only had ecu flash, full exhaust brocks, and DNA air filter ...
the last thing that gave me speed was 375km / h with the velocity stacks rg62 and PCV and autotune.

https://youtu.be/a_I0xQ-8Mg0

Registered
I noticed my Keiti pad which is shaped pretty much like all the aftermarket ones still allows for some 'scuffing' on both the lower sides of the tank.I think a good choice would be to have one that fans out somewhat at the bottom more.Maybe about 5-6 inches across perhaps?Thankfully I have some good swirl/scuff removing paste.

Good run on that beastie.Gotta get my tank cam off and go again [email protected]:18 it sounded like it KTRC'd.

Registered
Discussion Starter #70
this thread seems to have gotten off topic with bickering so I'll put it back on track (no pun intended)

Reactions: motofanatic

Registered
this thread seems to have gotten off topic with bickering so I'll put it back on track (no pun intended)
I agree. Really we are here to share ideas and there is a ton that can be learned from the others here. I know I have.

Yes, people here can be harsh about subjective things such as how something looks. I took a lot of flack about the way I painted my wheels. Oh well, to each their own. I try to not comment about the looks of someones bike if I don't like it, it serves absolutely no purpose, and is just hurtful. Now functionality is a different story, I will comment on that, and only if I have a better suggestion. BUT throwing personal insults doesn't help either, personal attacks only serve to make people think less of the person throwing the attacks. Rant over.

Registered
I have too many pictures, here are a few shots of my old Yoshimura Superbike, and Cheetah Pimp, 01 GSX-R1000 built engine, carbon fiber bodywork, cut-down carbon fiber tank, all airbrushed cheetah. I have owned 61 bikes, so I will have to dig through pictures, also had an all carbon fiber Hayabusa 12 years ago!

Registered
Racoon antenna, chimpances, and barney style layouts, it's all solid gold.

Here's my boogie shoes. Boogie, not booger :) it's at the bottom unless I can figure out how to make the display larger.

Really enjoy all the bikes that's been shared. There's certainly a lot of history from different backgrounds.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts