Ninja H2 banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
My first H2. It was badass. Bored to 800cc, heads milled and ported with Mikuni carbs and of course Denco chambers. Had I only known it would be a collectors item. That bike beat the sh*t out of me. It was off the road as much as it was on. WTF , Hahahaha.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here are my bikes. All go to the drag strip and standing 1/2 and or 1 mile events. Don't ride the street very much anymore. Too many people paying attention to things other than the road.

MV F4RR
Kawasaki ZX14R
Ducati DesmoSedicci
H2R
Ducati Superleggera

Attachments

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Okay old guys....eat your heart out.
Back in the day there was only one bike cooler than the Honda 90 and this is it, a Yamaha Yl1-E (E for electric start). My first bike was one of these (except blue) and I gave it to my brother (which I regret) and ever since I have wanted another. Finally I found one (in really bad and rusted shape) and brought it back to life. Since this picture I have repainted it and had some re-chroming done.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Here is one of my old race bikes from 1974 that I turned into a street tracker. It started out in life with a Kawasaki F11M motor. Now it is perfectly street legal and I ride it all the time.
Cycle Factory frame.
Yamaha 450WR motor.
Kosman wheels.
Ceriani Road Race forks.
Champion glass, original paint by Greg Flowers.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yes! A1 like my silver one I still have - 1287 JE Piston/cylinder kit, carrillo rods, new crank bearings, HD valves and springs and custom cam shaft profiling, MTC clutch basket with drilled holes on hub, undercut gears etc. etc. The builder who did the job did a dyno run and on his dyno (I know they vary) he got 212 rwhp. Also got Bear Racing short velocity stacks - nice commuter!!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
having track withdrawals, bored so I'm playing around with last season's pics :eek:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Here's my girls......theres a couple missing from the pic. Man do I love these ladies!!!! lol

Attachments

Reactions: zxrob and rapidroy1
41 - 60 of 91 Posts