Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent quite a bit of time searching for a similar thread, went through the entire H2 Picture section, found nothing, so starting one up here.

Show off your bikes.. here's my 3

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ LOL, that thing is gorgeous.
is that a polished Vandemon exhaust on there? :D

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cant have anything normal huh....all unique bikes :)
NOLA
That was the sole reason I bought the H2, I wanted something unique that I wasn't going to see at every gas station, and something that everyone wanted at the same time. The supercharger did it for my decision. The fz-10 is a different bike isn't it, most people don't know what to make of it. Pretty much a hooligan bike.

Reactions: h2madness!

·
Registered
247 Posts
nice. what kind of top speeds have you hit on her?
With the gearing adjusted (41 rear), and my rev limiter set to 11,500, she pulls clean and hard to 204. Love the 14R. She is pretty fun everywhere.

Have to say, that new R6 of yours looks like a weapon, very sharp and purposeful! Probably just leans to the deck without thinking, very light and flickable I bet!

·
Registered
255 Posts
That girl is a stunner! She looks like she wants to go for a ride!
Hey man what a bike! Love to see more pics of it particularly from the side!
Have great day!
Jeffro ;)

Gonna take her were and how she wants it;-)

More pics soon like to see more of your beautiful bikes here;-)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Here is one facet of this diamond...
For all jewelers out there

Attachments

Reactions: Jeffro

·
Registered
247 Posts
BobC and Scharf, I dont have enough clean shammies to wipe up all the drool! The passion for the ride and for these machines oozes out of y'alls pictures! Those bikes draw the eye and hold it. Gorgeous!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that new R6 of yours looks like a weapon, very sharp and purposeful! Probably just leans to the deck without thinking, very light and flickable I bet!
I tell ya, I've never been on a bike that could corner like this R6, it holds its line through the turn like nothing I've ever felt before. Keep in mind that I've only ridden liter bikes till now. It's the perfect trackbike. Can't wait to get her to the track, coming up in May I'm taking her to Spring Mtn in Nevada, then Laguna Seca, then Chuck Walla, so she'll get a lot of action in May. Once my guy gets back from MotoAmerica next week we'll start the build.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have only heard of that cylinder head, never ever even seen a proper picture. That is just magnificent. Probably the nicest triumph I have ever seen. What a gem! This was my duc, 'Isabella'. I am still friends with the gentleman I sold her too, maybe one day she will be mine again.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 91 Posts