Ninja H2 banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
The Kawasaki Welcome Kit had one in it;)...sa'll good...now I've got one on my PC,and the softcover.Thought it was very cool Kawasaki did this for us....(and Garth as well)...Thanks.

·
Registered
265 Posts
The Kawasaki Welcome Kit had one in it;)...sa'll good...now I've got one on my PC,and the softcover.Thought it was very cool Kawasaki did this for us....(and Garth as well)...Thanks.
Ehi Silverbird, I'm not from US so no welcome kit for me and no manual. If you have a digital copy please let me know or pm me, because Garth is off at the moment. Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
H2 Service manual

hi fellas

ive already got the manual on my computer :)

so if somebody needs some info just ask me :)

but i am not se good in posting pictures here so if you can ad me on Facebook than i can give the pictures to you ... and you can put them online here ... my name on face book is also willem Mertens

cheers willem
So are you saying you have a PDF of the service manual?? If you do the YES PLEASE! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
2015 Ninja H2 Service Manual

We didn't get any goodies with our H2s in Australia. :crying:
So if you could let me have a copy of your PC version (presumably a PDF) that would be awesome thanks!! :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thewizardoz.

The dealer should have your "goodies" for pickup by now. East coast and N.T owners have been receiving theirs over the last week.

·
Registered
69 Posts
We didn't get any goodies with our H2s in Australia. :crying:
So if you could let me have a copy of your PC version (presumably a PDF) that would be awesome thanks!! :D
we had, I even upload a photo of the gift pack, the service manual is on the usb drive. Call you dealer to ask for it. it's all sent to the dealership to forward to the customer.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I even upload a photo of the gift pack, the service manual is on the usb drive. Call you dealer to ask for it. it's all sent to the dealership to forward to the customer.
This is a screen capture of the contents from the USB drive that came in my gift box. As you can see, there is no service manual. Are you sure you have a copy on your drive?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Got mine last week and service manual is on it,already found it usefull as I found a further adjustment on rebound adjustment I didn't know was there right on the underside of the shock.After playing with both the obvious ones I thought I had run out of options ,cool now another excuse to get it out and play around with set up and hopefully get it set to how I want it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I cant remember seeing the service manual on mine. ...Can you "copy" from that service manual PDF and paste to text file? the one I got from a member on here I cannot Copy from ...it is locked. I like to put small service snippets into a single text file for quick reference.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
You guys didn't get one because Kawasaki researched you before they did your flash drive.They found you wanting,thus...all service for yours shall be done by a competent technician.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts