Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
please..per favore ho bisogno..
I'm looking for the Ninja H2 service manual to download. If someone knows something about it please pm me. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
please..per favore ho bisogno..
I'm looking for the Ninja H2 service manual to download. If someone knows something about it please pm me. Thank you.
You'll find the H2 Service Manual in the Ninja H2 / Ninja H2R Documentation forum. There's a sticky at the top of the page. Within that, you'll find the manual. I have to say Admin may not have gotten around to reloading the manual from a reported problem with it. If you have a problem by not being able to download the complete file, contact me here and I'll give you a link.:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
than's my frind 880turbo!!!

thank you thank you really are a friend you helped me a lot with my friend from Italy !!!
:) tomorrow I will deliver my H2 are very hap !!! if you have any ouncil to give me thanks. Here in Italy there are only four to have H2. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
thank you thank you really are a friend you helped me a lot with my friend from Italy !!!
:) tomorrow I will deliver my H2 are very hap !!! if you have any ouncil to give me thanks. Here in Italy there are only four to have H2. Thanks again
As a caution, our H2 site has had some of the membership call attention to minor differences in the service manual when compared to the multiple languages it is printed in. The manual I pointed to, printed in English as well as the Parts Diagrams & Parts Lists book, may vary from the Italian counterpart.

Enjoy!:)

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Didn't know they had a parts diagram deal...thank you! 880;)
They don't!:) I saw a need for one and produced it from the individual files Kawasaki has posted on their public page. I'm currently working on a revision that will give a much better order to the files in the first addition. Be a while though, pretty busy with life.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As a caution, our H2 site has had some of the membership call attention to minor differences in the service manual when compared to the multiple languages it is printed in. The manual I pointed to, printed in English as well as the Parts Diagrams & Parts Lists book, may vary from the Italian counterpart.

Enjoy!:)
ok thanks but so it is fine ':)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts