Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling: Used Factory Headers Decatted with Akrapovic R1 Exhaust Can

$1200 shipped in the US.

This is a custom "full" exhaust. It uses OEM headers with a decat and custom link pipe (with nice pie-cut welds) to go up to a Akrapovic R1/R1M titanium exhaust. Sounds great and I also have a custom dyno tune made for it that I'd be happy to share.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure I understand what you mean since I can't think of a more accurate title. I thought custom full exhaust was the generally accepted term for a full set of decatted headers with end can but I guess I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'm pretty sure we would all agree that "For Sale: Used factory headers, decatted with Akrapovič muffler" would be what most people would title it, that arent looking for clicks.

Just sayin...Still looks slick though. Bet its loud.

NOLA

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've really never heard clickbait used in reference to selling something, especially on a small forum, but fair enough. I tried editing the title and it changed it on the top of this thread but oddly it didn't change it in the forum listing, a mod can delete it if they'd prefer me to start over. I thought I was being pretty clear about what it is but I added some bolding just in case.

That said, thanks, I really dug how it looks and sounds, I'm only selling it because I got a titanium exhaust and am looking to free up some storage space.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts