Ninja H2 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure we were all struggling with how the WMF ( Weapon of Massive Fastnest ) would want to claim its first "snack".....

The talk of heavy clutch? Finding neutral ? Even on my first ride out neutral is found by "snicking" down from second. The up from 1st to 2nd ,,,that's the kick in the pants on the up shift.......

Sky is clear here ( according to the BBC ) so a second installment. Trusted rider aswell that can keep up ( when I cycle down ) Might even ask for a first oil change @ 80 miles ( one for the nerds ).

Winds are predicted a bit strong tomorrow down South UK. I can hear them now down chimney. Hope the H2 aerodynamics can cope. :)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I think she'll be just fine.I'm particularly impressed with the aeros on this bike.

Crosswinds?IDK.But for straight carving and such,this bike is extremely well designed aeros wise.I'm getting NO buffeting.And tucked in...there's no windhit.Very nice.Had mine up to 140 leaned over...amazing how she holds a line,with minimal steering effort.I'm so stoked over this machine.Ran the chicken strips away on my FIRST ride yesterday...without even realizing or trying to.She just naturally wants to lean in and go faster.Love the neutral feel of her.Just great.In no way does she feel like she's falling into a turn,no matter what speed.And there's no swinging wide no matter how fast...I LOVE this bird;)

I adjusted my brake lever and clutch lever in as close as I (almost) could.It(to me) made a nice difference in applying both.But I haven't been using the clutch much.Even clutchless downshifts are working very well...at the right rpm,they pop right in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts